Sorting

Momo already hid the stuffed dog from him in her dorm.

"Ok and I think that ones yours," Todoroki picked up underwear.
Momo started dying laughing and took the underwear from him. After an hour of sorting out clothes Momo plopped herself on Todoroki's bed and smiled at him.

"Are you tired?" He asked.
"Ehh I wouldn't say tired," She got up and looked at his wall that had their class picture and pictures of his family.

"Aww how cute you have our class picture up here!" She pointed at the picture holder.
"Yea," Todoroki smiled and hoped she didn't say anything about the family pictures.
"And family pictures! You were so cute as a baby!" She laughed.
He didn't really say anything.
"And your scar...?" She asked him. "Oh um that's a really long story," Todoroki looked at his bed and played with his fingers.

Momo figured it wasn't a good time to talk about it or maybe he wasn't ready to so she didn't bring it up, she started looking at the other family pictures.

"I didn't know you had an older brother and sister! I wish I had older siblings!" Momo laughed.
"Yea I do they're pretty cool," He said and started folding his clothes again.

"Todoroki may I ask why your father has the letter X on his face?" She turned around and he looked at her. "Well that's easy, my old man is a scum bag," he smiled trying to hide his pain.
He didn't know when he should tell Momo about his horrible backstory but he knew it wasn't going to be soon.
"Oh I almost lost track of time! I better get going!" Momo looked at the time and it was 8:38pm.
"Goodbye Todoroki! Thank you for letting me take you shopping!" She grabbed her bags and head out the door.
Todoroki smiled and started folding his clothes again.

"Woah Yaoyorouzo that's a lot of bags! Do you need help?" Iida asked her when he saw her carrying 4 bags.
"No I'm fine thank you!" She smiled at him and kept walking.

She unlocked her dorm and threw her bags of clothes on the ground. She plopped herself on her bed and started day dreaming.

{Momo POV}
Oh wow I really had a good time tonight! Oh wait I forgot about the picture! I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to my printer. I put a piece of the picture paper in my printer so I could print out the picture of me and Todoroki for my picture book. I should start taking pictures more often.
While I waited for that to print I got my pajamas on and brushed my teeth. When it was done I let it dry off and put it in my picture book.
"He's so adorable," I thought as I stared at the picture.
I put my picture book away and laid in my bed thinking about Todoroki.
"I wonder if he likes me at all?" I thought to myself while braiding a small section of my hair.