Stalker

*time skip*

   It was now the middle of March and all of the students were going to their hero agency for the week. Todoroki and Momo were still going about 2 months almost 3 months strong. Only a few people knew about their hidden relationship. They were planning to tell the class when they got back from their agencies. The plan for the agencies was that they were going to go for a week straight. Then after the week they're there they will go spend the time they aren't at school at the hero agencies every other day. So they barely get time off to see eachother now.  Everyone was going to miss everyone and regular life so bad.

"Goodbye Todoroki! Please stay in touch! Have fun with your dad!" Momo hugged him tightly before she walked to Mirukos Bunny Agency a few minutes away.
"Goodbye Yaomomo, Dont worry I'll keep in touch see you soon!" He said as he watched her strut off.

"Whos that? Endeavor whispered to himself. He was going to pickup Todoroki and Bakugou but saw him talking to a girl so he didn't want to interrupt. He hid in between an alleyway and stalked Todoroki.

"Is that No.1 hero stalking his son I see?" Hawks flew behind Endeavor in an alley way. "What a sight to see!" He landed.

"Your No. 2 hero is here now at your service Endeavor! I don't think what you're doing right now is very No. 1 hero like of you," Hawks put up peace signs and did a smiley face.

"Shut up," Endeavor thought. He was angry that Hawks was bothering him and his flames grew a little bigger.

"Seriously though.. You shouldn't be following your son around right now.. Privacy! Duh Mr.dad! Y'know what that is? Privacy? You must not know.." Hawks flashed his wings.

"Excuse me?" Endeavor said and crossed his arms.

"I mean.. He's with a girl.. Or is dating that girl, And Shoto is a teenager and you know how teenagers are," Hawks laughed. "We were teenagers once too and we were all getting freaky with the girls y'know??"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" Endeavor yelled at Hawks with his smoldering hot flames growing bigger.

"I'm just kidding! Stop stalking though. It's weird. Go up to him or something. Stalker." Hawks smiled went away trying to be serious.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MEEEE?" Endeavor yelled at Hawks.

"Umm got to go meet my intern! Cya Mr. Dad aka stalker..." Hawks flew away quickly.

"He's so annoying," Endeavor said to himself as he was as watching him flying away.

Then he went up to Shoto and asked who that girl was.

"SHOTOOOOO!" He called out and Todoroki turned his head.
"Oh hi," Todoroki said back to him and waved.

"Who was that girl you were chatting with and gave her a hug?" Endeavor crossed his arms and stood in front of him.
It started to smell like smoke because of Endeavors flames.

"That's Momo Yaoyorouzo, Yaomomo," Todoroki looked up at him.

"Yaoyorouzo? That high class family? What is this girl to you Shoto?" Endeavor smirked.

"Shes um.. my girlfriend.." Todoroki said to him but struggled to say it.

"THATS MY BOY!" Endeavor pat his back roughly.
"Dad!" Todoroki said to him trying to get him to stop.

"MY BOY DATING A HIGH CLASS GIRL! AS EXPECTING FROM MY SHOTO!" Endeavor yelled and continued smacking his back.

"Shhh quiet down! I dont want many people to know thank you very much," Todoroki gave him attitude, he was annoyed.

Hawks was sitting on top of a building watching Endeavor be a "parent".

"Endeavor Endeavor.." Hawks shook his head and laughed.

"I might have to give him some parent lessons one day, but then again I don't have kids of my own but I already know I'll be a better parent then him," Hawks laughed and flew away to his agency.

"Shoto where is your friend Bakuga?" Endeavor asked. He didn't know his name.

"Bakugou dad.. Bakugou.. he's coming soon give him a little." Todoroki shook his head and went on his phone.
"Oh boy this is gonna be interesting, my dad PLUS Bakugou!" Todoroki thought and the thought of it made him want to die inside but also laugh.