Chp 40 : Just A Boy

3rd POV

-And in a land full of monsters he was an angel-

It wasn't really a metaphor nor a personification, it was actually the truth, and as always it was the painful one. In fact there wasn't a sweet one, they where always sour. It's either the lying lie for comfort, or the ugly truth for a moral lesson.

And here was the angel of the story that was labeled as a psycho by society for the choices he made, and the pain he went through. They always ask why, but never how.

Never,

How did you ended up like this ?

But always,

Why did you ended up like this.

And still the small boy sitting in the back seat was thinking of happy thoughts, even when he was anxious with sitting with two love birds in the same car, without his favorite perosn.

In other more basic words, Andy was sitting in the back seat, wondering what Rye is doing right now, anxious to see him. But still at the same time his eyes wearly studying Jack's and Brook's every move. It wasn't that he thought they where bad people, never . It was that everyone he thought trusted in the past betrayed him. And trusting people all over again right now is harder than fighting demons in battle war alone.

"-ndy do you hear me" someone who sounded just as dorkey as Brook, said in a sing song voice.

It looked like the blue eyed blonde dozed off. Blinking it off he was back to the chaos of a reality again.

"here you are" said now a raspy but happy voice that belonged to Jack.

"as I was saying for the past minute or so-" said Brook with a giggle "WE ARE HERE !" now in a full blown voice filled with power.

"I swear the neighbors heard" Jack said not before hitting Brook on the back of his haid.

"Oww" After a whine, the slightly smaller fake blonde said "but their isn't neighbors here in the whole ass street"

"exactly" came the response with a smirk.

What shocked them both, was when they looked back and found no one.

Actually Andy decided to go find Rye on his own. No offense to Jacklyn, but they act like children most of time.

After waking a little more, he found a river, a really beautiful river with chairs and tables beside it, led lights every where.

What catched his attention again was that the whole caffee/river was empty-

-expect one table.

It was different than the others. While the whole outdoor caffee had an old theme of wooden chairs and tables. That table in specific had a light pink sheet over it, with candles all over the edges, as if the led lights weren't enough. And of course it was the only table that had food on it. His favorite in particle.

And not to forget thst none of the chairs had his life, his love and his eternity. None of them had his favorite person.

And so was an anxious looking Rye sitting on the chair opposite to the unique table.

And the moment his eyes catched the blue orbs, his whole body stood off the chair, clomesly nocking one of the candles.

But he earned a giggle from Andy so it was worth it.

And in that moment. The art of eye contact began .

It was as if love poems, and romantic songs where being thrown on the soon to be couple.