Chp 37 : Back to Normal

Rye's POV

   Confusion , was the only word that can describe what's going on at the moment . Everyone was sitting on the dinning table , by 'everyone' I mean Andy , Sonny , Jack and Brook .

The three guests where sitting across of me , while I sat at the opposite side , with Andy next to me at the top head of the table .

Now to the confusing part , Jack and Brook where literally in each others arms . And Sonny was just chilling texting someone , while eating his food .

Didn't they break up ?

Let me rephrase that . Didn't they break up because of Sonny ?

Didn't that fool I call bestfriend cry in my arms , while telling me how the love of his life left him ?

Having enough already , I banged my hand on the table as hard as I can , making every head on the table turn to me . Yup my anger issues are making appearance again .

Sonny for the first time this day stopped typing on his phone . Jack and Brook stopped being all coupley and chessy , and of course Andy stopped looking at the rice like It's some type of alien .

"Can someone explain what the fuck is going on" I said in a seething voice .  The three sitting across me looked at me as if I was some maniac with three heads .

"Uh..." Was Sonny's reply .

"What do you mean" Said Brooklyn with an arched brow .

While everthing was being said , I maybe had taken Andy's plate , took the rice that he was disgustingly looking at , and gave him my steak , cause he already are his , while I took his rice .

Even though I didn't look at him , I can physically feel his smile growing up on his face .

"Didn't you and your fuck buddy broke up ?" I asked while shoving a spoonful of rice down my throat .

"He's not my fuck buddy Ryan" Jack said while rolling his eyes at me .

"Didn't answer my quetion" I deadpanned .

"We kinda worked our way together" He said again , this time intertwining his fingers with his now boyfriend under the table thing no one can see .

That was obviously didn't work .

"And why didn't neither of you say anything before" I said while continuing to eat my rice . Yes I didn't want them to see that I was clearly hurt that my bestfriends didn't tell me that they are back together before .

"Oh is baby Ryan hurt because we didn't tell him" Brooklyn said in a teasing voice , making me glare at him .

Hearing a full blown laugh it was this time from Jack "Seriously Andy do you have like magic for making Ryan that smitten" He asked in general , making Andy think it was a real question directed to him . Which lead to his thinking , making everyone on the table,  including me laugh hard .

Seeing Andy frown , but still a shadow smile on his face ; happy that he made us smile . Just like the couple before us , I held Andy's hand unde the table , giving it a light squeeze , thinking no one would see .

But what I didn't know is that Sonny had a full view, making him groan loudly and say "Welcome to the life of third wheeling again" .

Making everyone on the table , once again , crack up .

Looking at everyone sitting on the table , I felt for once that my life is somehow back to normal now  .

Now all I need is to ask Andy to be my boyfriend and hope he'd say yes , then I'd be the happiest man on earth to have such honours .

TO BE CONTINUED...

_______

A/N :

Thanks for reading this chapter again guys <3

Sorry it's taking me long I think I'm not in the right set of mind and I just don't wanna write anything so yeah here you go .

I think one of my uncles friends just found my ff and I just don't know how to feel :/

And I'm pretty sure there is only a couple chapters of this then it's finished And like I'll try to start a new one "Royalty" Which is also a Randy story but first I need to focus on Call boy (my other ff)