Chp 13 : I love you !

*Really don't like this chapter , but here you go* :)

Ryan POV

"I love you"

I whispered , above him , while caressing his soft hair .

"I love you more" he whispered, looking at me with those eyes .

"Impossible" I whispered .

"I do !!" He whispered , now louder with a giggle .

"No I do" I said now louder , tickling him on his stomach , neck , armpits ...

"NOOO .... HAHA-NUHH .... STHHHAPPPPP . RYAAAN" He said , breaking in a series of laughter .

Stopping .

I just stopped , froze .

He looked so beautiful under me . So soft . So pretty . Messy hair getting out of his black and red bennie , pink kissible lips pouting at me , small hands tugging out of his big red and green hoadie . And then ... Then his eyes . I didn't know where to begin , They made him look so ... So innocent , my innocent ocean eyed baby ... My .

Breathing heavily, I opened my eyes , opened my eyes to reality .

Feeling another body in my bed , I immediately knew for whome it belonged 'Andy' . Arms rapping there way to my chest .

I flinched .

That's not Andy

Who's that .

Turning my head slowly .

I knew I fucked up ... Fucked up so bad .

She ... She was there . I didn't want her , I wanted him , why it's that hard .

Getting out of bed quickly , Katy woke up .

"Uhhgg , Rye wtf stop moving" she said in her bitchy voice .

"OUT" . Was the only thing I said , maybe the only thing I could form .

"What ?" Opening her eyes and sitting fully now , she said .

God why she have to be so fucking dumb .

"I said get the fuck out right now" I said while gritting my teeth .

"Rye , look-" she was trying to say but I was fast to cut her .

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT . GET YOUR SLUTY ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE , YOU FUCKINH BICTH"

After that she was quick to dress her last night red dress , and get out . She didn't even put her shoes on , she just picked them up and went away quickly .

And then it hit me .

Where is Andy

"Andyyy" I shouted loudly so he can hear me .

"Andyyy are you still asleep" I said while making my way up stairs to his room .

"Andy COMMON" I yelled again . Opening the door , I saw nothing ... nothing . The bed was tightly made, that means no one slept in the bed last night .

Getting worried , I entered the living room , kitchen , basement ...

Nothing there was nothing . Where might he go .

"No ... No no no . It can't be" an idea flashed in my mind , but I can't bring the well to accept it .

Going up to the toilet , I knocked on the door . Somehow hopping someone will reply . Andy will reply .