Stay the Night

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't updated lately.

"Your house seems very cozy." I told the cute, and very tall dude in front of me. Why the fuck is he so tall. That's not even fair, he's basically a foot taller than me.

"Thank you, you can relax. I promise I won't do anything to you." Bitch, ahaha, he thinks I'm not relaxed.

I simply rolled my eyes and took off my raincoat, shoes and hood.  He led me to his room and we both just studied each other for a while. Bam! And just like every cheesy ass movie our eyes locked and I, no we, fell in love...just kidding- though I did fall in love with his eyes. They were the prettiest shade of green, forest green, I'd ever seen. I didn't dare tear my eyes away from those gems, until he began to blush. I took a quick look at him again and then it clicked. My mind went back to this morning.

"Hey, your the kid I saw in the morning." I said with a goofy grin. He chucked and rolled his eyes playfully.

"That took you a while to figure out, huh sweetie." I stuck out my tongue and lightly bumped his shoulders.

"I'm Celosia. What's your name?" 

"That's a unique name. I'm Kota."  I don't know why but that reminds be of cotton candy....interesting.

"Has anyone ever told you that your name reminds them of cotton candy?"

"Nope, your the first. Also your basically dry and I took care of your hands, so I think your good to go, unless you want to stay and talk over some hot chocolate. Maybe you can tell me why your high and why you and your sisters were outside?"

"Me high? Are you sure your not high?" I asked him jokingly, while deflecting the other question. 

"Sweetie, your blush left glitter all over your face, you have bloodshot eyes, and most importantly your pupils are dilated." Who the fuck is this dude?

"I was wearing blush early so the rain probably messed it up, and my eyes are red because we just moved and I'm upset about it." 

"I can understand those, but what about your pupils." he asked me, a tiny smirk settled on his rosy lips. Imma wipe it off.

"Your attractive, you saved me from your dog, and helped me take care of my wounds. Therefore 'love hormones'' are at play-making my pupils dilate." Come at me! Aww, he just blushed.

"My bad. Do you still want to stay the night?"

"No hot chocolate, and I want the roll out bed." 

"Okay, but I get the roll out bed."

"Nah dude. Your letting me spend my night at yours, so you get the bed and I get the roll out bed."

"Your going to make me lose my gentleman card." I could do this all night, but I'm coming down from my high.

"I can make you lose more than that card. Wink wink. Just kidding! Anyway I'm fucken exhausted, so deal." I told him as I jumped onto his bed and passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kota's POV (Do you guys want me to do the guy's POV sometimes, all the time, never, or do you guys not care?)

Are they running away? Isn't that the girl from this morning? Are those her sisters. The blond is carrying so much. What's going on? 

Those thoughts were occupying my mind to the point that I didn't even realized that Max had escaped and pounced on the beautiful brown eyed girl. 

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? He's never like this, I promise. Max get off of her." I said nudging Max to the side lightly.

"It's fine, cute doggo." Mr.B might have even cracked a smile at how adorable she sounds right now. Kota stop, where are your manners! Help the poor girl up!

I helped her up and scanned for any injuries that I could see at the moment. 

Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked her.

"Nope, I'm fine." Did she hit her head? She sounds like she feels nothing but excitement....

"No your not, your hands are scabbed. Come over, I live right here. I'll treat your wounds and then you can tell me what your doing out here, yea?" The fact that she agreed makes me happy but very concerned. She should not be so carefree around a stranger!

I led her to my room and cleaned her hand while I studied her. She has pink glitter blush maybe, under eyes and nose making it almost look as if she was crying. She's slightly twitching, her pupils are dilated, and her eyes are bloodshot. The eyes, pupils, carefree, twitches, excited...Cocaine? Let's see what she says. I'll only ask about the most noticeable things; after all one should never make all his/her observations known.

"Maybe you can tell me why your high and why you and your sisters were outside?" I asked.

"Me high? Are you sure your not high?" Okay so don't ask about the sisters and that was smooth way to deny.

"Sweetie, your blush left glitter all over your face, you have bloodshot eyes, and most importantly your pupils are dilated." Key points, check.

"I was wearing blush early so the rain probably messed it up, and my eyes are red because we just moved and I'm upset about it." Simple and logical responses.

"I can understand those, but what about your pupils." Last one and then depending on her answer I'll let this situation slide.

"Your attractive, you saved me from your dog, and helped me take care of my wounds. Therefore 'love hormones' are at play-making my pupils dilate." Scientific facts-wait I made her love hormones act up!

"My bad. Do you still want to stay the night?"

"No hot chocolate, and I want the roll out bed." Demanding...the guys are going to love that.

"Okay, but I get the roll out bed."

"Nah dude. Your letting me spend my night at yours, so you get the bed and I get the roll out bed." She looks like she's about to crash. She's-no Kota let it go.

"Your going to make me lose my gentleman card." 

"I can make you lose more than that card. Wink wink. Just kidding! Anyway I'm fucken exhausted, so deal." Wow...how do you pass out after saying something like that I thought as I let out a silent chuckle.