Enough

"Rave?" a seven year old child called out to her older brother.

"Yes, немного пламени (little flame)?"

"Why do mama and papa not like me?"

"They don't like anyone. Now watch this, it's called spongebob. A friend, Corey, told me about this show. It's very funny. I'll be right back." 

"Okay Raven. Bye-Bye. I love you." the child replied back, not knowing this was the last time she would see him.

"I love you too, немного пламени. Stay safe, don't do anything bad."  The older brother said as he hugged and kissed her small frame goodbye.

"Celosia! Celosia!" Sang whisper shouted at me.

"Huh?" It's been years and I still get dreams about him and that hell hole.

"Get up, mother's almost up!" The blond girl cried in my ear with panic swirling up in her green eyes..

"Sang?"

"Yea?"

"Shut up, I already made breakfast, there's some behind Bear-Bear for you by the way." I told her while withholding my smirk. Ah silly girl.

"When did you get up? Why didn't you wake me, I could've helped you, sparky." Sang told me while forcing her green eyes to widen, and her pink lips curling into a pout.

"Oh, none of that pumpkin. I woke up around 4am, I couldn't sleep." Not like I ever can...

"Oh, okay. Thank you! Did you eat?" 

"Yea, I ate. Don't worry pumpkin. Now shut up and eat." I told her while letting out all my giggles, as she pouted.

"I'll be back, let me warm up the food, before that dumb ass complains about her omelet being too cold for her ugly ass taste buds."

"Celosia, what have I told you about-" 

"Okay, fine motherrr. No more cursing...in front of you."

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I exclaimed before knocking everyone's door frames and the racing down to reheat and set the tables.

"Hello microwave."  Ah, before I forget let me give you a micro-wave. I thought with a giggle as I gave it a pinky wave. I quickly opened it's door and stuffed the omelets in.

'Whoosh'

Three.

'Whoosh'

Two.

'Whoosh'

One.

'Beep!'

I yanked open the microwave door, and slammed it shut. Hot! Hot! Hot!

'Plop'

"Girl, where is Sang?" Ah, the monster has arrived.

"In the kitchen mother." I told her with my teeth gritted, and a bitter-sweet smile etched onto my face.

"Don't call me mother, you whore. No wonder your brother left you, and your parents hate you."

"Shut the fuck up! You bitch!" Shit..

"Excuse me?" I might as well do it now that I'm already gonna be fucked.

"Your an ugly  ungrateful slut. You don't know shit about my family. You treat your family like shit! What the fuck are you good at huh? Fucking, eating, shitting, torturing others, and sleeping. Is that it?"