Archangels

Bruce's pov

I felt the sun raining into the room and I heard soft breathing. Then I felt a soft hand run through my hair. I kept my eyes shut because I didn't want it to the movement to stop. Then I realized that my head was on Azrael's bed. My eyes flashed open to see my beautiful wife's face looking down at me. "Good morning beloved, Alfred took the kids to get breakfast." She cooed. "You're awake," I stated. "That I am, I woke up in the middle of the night and I didn't want to wake my sleep-deprived husband." She answered. I grabbed her small hand and held it in my large hands. She smiled brightly at my face. "I am sorry to stress your beloved." Azrael apologized. "No Azrael you are fine. You saved Damian and Dick from death." I said as I held her hand. "Hey B, we brought breakfast from IHOB," Dick said. "Dick it is IHOP. I don't care what type of phase IHOP is going through. It has and always will be known as fucking IHOP." Jason stated. "I agree with Todd," Damian stated. "We got you pancakes mom," Tim said. "Thank you, boys." She cooed.

Azrael's pov

Suddenly Amenadiel burst into the room. "Oh, my dad. You are going to give me a heart attack." I stated. "Our plan dad approved of our plan," Amenadiel shouted. "You have the worst timing." I mumbled what plan?" Tim asked confused. "Oh crap. Um, I will leave while you offer them the idea." Amenadiel said as he quickly left the room. I sighed loudly. "So when I was in a coma. I discussed things with my father. My brother Micheal and my archangels were sent down to hell." I stated shocking the group. "So I can either work overtime as I would have to collect the souls of the dead by myself or I could select five more archangels. These archangels could be possibly current angels or approved humans. These people have to be of the purest soul and be ready to take on the responsibility." I stated. Bruce and the boys looked at me with a question. "We can help you find these people Umi." Damian offered. "Yeah I mean we are the bat family. It can't be that hard to find good people." Jason added. I laughed quietly at them. "Well, my father said that a member of the new team of Archangels has my dagger in their pocket about now," I stated as Jason's pocket suddenly dropped as my dagger appeared in it. Jason was shocked and quickly pulled the object out of the pocket. He pulled out the dagger and showed it to me. "The other chosen human has the key to the flame on his neck," I added. Damian places his hand on his neck where the necklace was. "You chose us to be your archangels?" Dick asked. "You all have been through so much and still your spirits do not dim. Dick, you have lost so much, but still, you shine the brightest. Damian you and Jason have both defeated death and pain. Tim, you are one of the most intelligent men alive and have survived may great trails. Bruce you however chose the guide children who have suffered so that they may not experience your pain." I said. Realization spread across their faces. "Of course I am not going to force you to do anything," I added. "No actually I know I would love to join you," Dick said. "Umi I think I speak for all of us. When I say we would love to help you." Dami said. I smiled lightly at him. Then a bright light flashed through the room and I felt my powers enter my body again. I sucked in a deep breath. "Woah what just happened?" Jason asked. Dick turned over his hands. "You agreed to become archangels. So you received the powers." I stated. "Wait so what powers do we have?" Jason asked with a smile creeping onto his face. Then the doctor came into the room. "Well, Mrs.Wayne It seems as if you are well enough to leave the hospital." Doctor Johnson said. "Thank you, Doctor," Bruce said. The doctor nodded his head and left the room. "It was a good thing I brought a change of clothes for you Mistress Azrael," Alfred said. "Indeed, although now we may be taking a slight detour on the way home," I stated.

Time skip

"Why do we need to stop in Gotham woods?" Jason asked. "Trust your mother Jason," Bruce said as we stepped out of the car. "Alfred you can go home now," I announced. "Of course," Alfred replied and drove away. "I had Alfred drive us out here because I can't take you to the silver city around simple mortals," I said with a smirk. "Wait what?" Tim said. "Ah, I see you have chosen the new archangels," Uriel said. I smiled lightly at Uriel. "Yes, dear brother of mine. These are my sons Richard, Jason, Timothy, and Damian. As well as my husband Bruce." I stated. "Greetings, I am Uriel." He proclaimed. "Which one of you would like help?" Uriel added. "Wait I thought we had your powers," Tim exclaimed. "You do, the first time up. You will need help getting into the Silver City." I explained. "Oh..." Tim mumbled. I had Damian climb onto my back and I held hands of Dick and Bruce. "Hold on," I said. My wings burst open and I launched into the heavens. I felt Damian bury his head into my back. Soon the Silver City was on the horizon. "Welcome to the Silver City," I announced as the sunlight glittered on the silver buildings. I landed in the Main Street of the city and set Bruce and Dick down. "Woah this is incredible," Dick uttered. Damian climbed off my back and stared in amazement. Music played in the street as angels danced to it. "This is where you grew up Ma?" Jason asked. "It is," I replied softly. "This beats Gotham's alleys," Jason said. Suddenly a group of children ran passed us. "Those are the children of Silver, orphaned children whom angels take pity on and take them here," I stated. "Where are their parents?" Tim asked. "They are in hell. What will usually happen is the parents will murder their children a few years after their birth." I state. "That took a turn," Damian muttered. I lead my family towards my childhood home, the palace of god. "So where is your home mom?" Dick asked. I looked up at the hill where a great palace stood above the silver city. The palace was pure gold and the road leading up to it was marble. "Up there," I said smiling. The boys turned towards the palace and their mouths dropped. "Oh my...god," Tim uttered.