Mazikeen meets the Wayne

Azrael's pov

"What gives you the idea you get to take Azrael away from me?" Lucifer said to Bruce. "Well Lucifer I love Bruce and we have been dating for a long time now so." I reasoned. "Oh stop sounding like that horrible torture method. Or what human children call a Disney movie." Mazikeen said as she stepped out of the shadows. "Hello, Maze." I replied. "Wait why is a Disney movie torture?" Dick asked concerned. Maze scoffs. "Have you listened to the music.  I am able to get people to confess to anything after a few minutes of it's a small world." Maze sneers. "I have to agree with Mazikeen." Damian states. Maze knelt down in front of Damian and stares him down. Damian holds his ground and glares down Mazikeen. "I like this tiny human." Maze says approvingly. "Damian Wayne." Damian introduced. "Mazikeen Smith, demon from hell." Maze said. "But you can call me Maze." She added. "So tiny human do you know how to fight?" Maze asked. Damian looked up at me. "You can show her." I nodded. "I am the best fighter in the League of Assassins." Damian boasted. Maze raised a brow. "Now I must fight you." Maze said. "Maze you can fight Damian just be careful. I wouldn't want to go back to hell." I proclaimed. "I am not going to use my knives." She snapped as she placed the curved blades on the table. "You and I both know you don't need the knives to kill someone." I reasoned. Lucifer then walked over to us. "Well, you better invite me to the wedding. Otherwise, I will make your life a living hell Mr.Wayne." Lucifer said coldly. "That is a perfectly reasoned request." Bruce replied. "I just heard that you are getting married." Amenadiel says as he burst through the door. "Amenadiel." I said happily as I hugged him. "Azrael I take it the battle in hell went well?" He asked. "Yes, the Flaming Sword was a huge help." I replied. Everyone suddenly fell silent. I looked confused. "What?" I asked. "The Flaming Sword is REAL!?" Tim shouts. "Here I will go get it." I said as I left the room. I grabbed my dagger and my pendant. I walked back down the stairs and entered the dining room. I handed my pendant to Amenadiel. "Thank you Amenadiel."  I thanked. "Oh, no problem." He shrugged off. "Damian honey can I have the pendant from around your neck." I cooed. Damian walked over and took off the pendant. "Damian this pendant is a gift to you." I said sweetly as I held in front of him. Damian nodded his head. I smiled and placed the pendant into the dagger. The dagger began to alight and shine brightly. I held the sword away from everyone as I became ablaze. "That my favorite part." Maze sneered. "What can it do Ma." Jason asked interested. "The Flaming Sword can cut through any material and send spirits to hell. It can also cut through the fabric of the universe." I stated. "It's just a glorified hunk of metal."Maze grumbled. I smiled at her and shook my head. "Same could be said about your blades." I defended. Maze glared at me. "So I heard you got engaged." Amenadiel said quickly changing the subject. "Um yeah, I did." I said. "Linda is so happy for you." Amenadiel smiled. Bruce looked at Amenadiel with question. "Oh, Bruce this is one of my brothers Amenadiel." I said. "Hello, Bruce." Amenadiel said offering his hand. "Amenadiel is the boring one in the family." Lucifer shouted from across the room. "At least he isn't like your crazed twin." I shouted back. "Tell me about it. I wonder if dad got the wrong kid to be the devil." Lucifer muttered. "It definitely didn't add to your ego." Maze growled and crossed her arms. Then Lucifer's phone rang. "Ah, this is the Detective. I probably need to go solve a murder. Now if you would excuse me. Maze do you need a ride?" Lucifer asked. "When did I grow wings." Maze snapped. "Touché." Lucifer shrugged. "Well until next time Azrael. Love your family by the way." Lucifer commented as he left the dining room. "See ya, tiny human." Maze said. "Bye Maze." Damian replied as she left. "Talk to me more on the phone Azrael." Amenadiel. "It was wonderful meeting the people that you love so much." Amenadiel added and left the manor. Everyone looked at me. "How many siblings do you have?" Jason asked shocked. "I have six siblings, but we all don't talk to Michael." I waved off. "Okay, now you got to meet the Justice League." Dick said excitedly. "I do believe you need to finish breakfast first." Alfred said.