Build My Dreams #11

[Addie.]

"Oh my Jesus you gave me a heart attack!" I placed my hand over my chest when his face appeared in front of me. A small smile was on his face when I turned to him. "Christ Messi." I sipped my drink at hand, as he just greeted me. "Hi to you too!" I chuckled, giving him a one armed hug around the shoulders as his arms went around my waist. "No I'm still mad that you scared me." I walk away from him jokingly. Maybe I was buzzed.

"I'm sorry." His hand grabs mine, and I turn to see a puppy dog eyes. I squeaked at how adorable he was and reached for another hug. Cosette cuts in by separating us in half.

"Hi I don't think we've met I'm Cosette, her best friend." She shoves her hand near him as he awkwardly shakes it. "Why don't we speak over by the bar while Addie goes to Sergio because he's looking for you." Her attention was turned to me, and she didn't look like she was lying to me. She never does. Sighing, I waved Lionel off as I walked away. Searching for Sergio around the clubs, I found him at a table all by his lonesome self. I frowned a bit, he should be happy, his team won.

"You needed me?" I asked with a polite smile on my face. Sergio looks up from his drink, surprised to see me.

"Uh yeah, I just didn't think you would come." He's still in shock.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask as I make him scoot over the seat. Taking a seat next to him, he seems awkward. "What's been up with you lately Sergio? You've been acting very strangely." My hand places on his shoulder, and he shakes it off. "Okay then." I put my hands up in surrender. Staying with him while we just sit quietly, I waited for him to speak. We were just staring at each other, just staring awkwardly. "Talk to me. Or I swear to god I won't even look at you anymore." I say to him seriously, fed up with the weird act. Maybe this threat would work. At least I hoped it did. Nope, it didn't. After two minutes he was just as quiet, now looking at his glass of alcohol. "Well then I see how we stand in this." I get up for my leave. Lionel's familiar smile appeared on his face the second I turned around to where he was a few feet away. He ushered me over and I did with a smile on my face. A genuine one. Not one that I put on just because he had. Lionel's smile was contagious.

"¿Estas bien?" His hand places on the small of my back, and I shrugged my shoulders. "C'mon let's have fun!" He drags me to the middle of the dance floor, and makes me sway with him. Lionel notices my lack of enthusiasm and begins to dance in a really retarded way. He then turned around and started to shake his booty at me.

"Oh my god Leo!" I laugh as I try to make him stop the awful booty shaking by grabbing his waist. Leo laughed with me as he turned around to hug me over the shoulders while I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You are terrible at that booty shaking mister." I comment with a laugh.

"Whoa now you can't judge me. I think that was pretty good being my first time and all you know?" I could feel his smile against my head when he buried his face in my hair.

"First time? You were shaking it like a pro." I chuckled as I rolled my eyes at his lame excuse.

"Hey I got a smile on your face. Mission accomplished."

"I was smiling the second you smiled."

"Are you saying I make you smile?" He teases as we continue to move with the music.

"Or I'm saying that smile of yours is contagious." I grab his chin with my one hand playfully. He chuckles as he takes my hand in his. The both of us were having fun. Enjoying our company, and dancing with the music. My troubles went away. The fact that my boyfriend and I had recently broken up. The issue with Ramos on his he wasn't talking to me. Just blew away because of my latest friend. But my troubles seem to like to bite me in the ass. Why? Sergio fucking Ramos is why. All of a sudden, his hand lands on my shoulder, shoving me aside, and goes for a straight punch to Lionel's face. "Sergio!" I holler flabbergasted by his actions. This wasn't like him at all! Immediately a circle forms and everyone wants a view of what was happening. People were gasping and in awe at the centre of the circle. Lionel, Sergio and I. Lionel staggers backwards from the hit, although regains composure and takes his turn to punch Sergio right on the jaw. He takes no time to waste, hitting right back. And soon enough the two are just beating each other up with me trying to desperately tear them apart. Iker and Marcelo come rushing in a little too late, taking Sergio off of Lionel, who wasn't really winning the fight. Let's face it, Lionel was smaller than regular sized men. Sergio especially. Not like I'm saying he didn't get a few good hits in. What am I saying? With Iker and Marcelo holding Sergio back, I go to Lionel to comfort him since he hadn't had anybody. I felt bad too. Both men are heaving heavily, trying to catch their breathes. Both bleeding.