Build My Dreams #9

[Addie.]

After reconvening with Cosette and Marcelo later on that night, we all made our way to the buses. I didn't bother for Sergio, my boyfriend, to get me. I just tagged along with the other two. I swear they were the cutest thing in the entire world. Holding hands in the car, having an endless string of conversations – including me in them. I didn't feel the least bit awkward, or like a third wheel because I just didn't feel like that. You don't feel or think like it, you aren't. I myself was always in a pair of sweats, and a v-neck Pierce the Veil band tee, and a regular black pair of Toms. Once Marcelo parked the car, we all piled out.

"Hey." Sergio greeted me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. After tomorrow, he was going to head back to Madrid to get the last of his things before moving to Valencia. It saddened me to think I was going to have to break up with him tomorrow, but I really hated long distance. Cosette and Marcelo were still in the car, making out while they still could, considering the fact that the Madrid buses were Madrid grounds.

"Oh hey." I replied, pecking the tip of his nose. "You got everything?" He nodded, lifting his bag up. We both make our way into the bus, me being by his left where the bus was, to keep my face away from all the cameras from screaming fans, and paparazzi. "Ew, I look like shit."

"Exactly why I covered you, so people don't see your shittiness." He joked with me as we climbed onto the bus. I chuckled back, jabbing my elbow to his stomach lightly. Several of the others were already on the bus, one being the other Sergio, who looked happy to see me, but dropped down to a regrettable face. "I still don't like what he had done." Sergio mutters acidly, taking a seat only three rows away from him. He took the window seat, leaving me to the aisle. Me gusta.

"Calm down." I say in a tranquil tone. He could only roll his eyes, and I give him a warning look. "Just forget about him, and focus on the fact that I'm hungry and you should give me a snack!" I whine, clutching my stomach. I hadn't even finished my lunch, and I didn't have anything to eat in between then and now. Sitting down beside him, I leaned back against his chest, putting my feet up against the arm rest, my feet dangling over the aisle. "Fuck me."

"Any given day." Sergio quips as he hands me a granola bar.

"Thanks!" I take the food gratefully, kissing the hand that gave it to me. He laughs, kissing the top of my head.

"Ew." Fabio comments to me jokingly as he makes his way to the seat across mine. I kick him on the ass, cursing at him. "Your girlfriend's a bitch Canales." He chuckles at my actions.

"The bitch you admitted undying love to!" I remind him of the time during practice when he admitted so.

"I'm reconsidering it." He says in a serious tone.

"You wouldn't last a second without loving me." I mimic his tone. We have a small stare down until he cracks. "I knew it!" I finished my food, before throwing the wrapper at him.

"Adalinda!" Mourinho's commanding voice beckons.

"He threw it first!" I lied to him. He turned to Fabio, seemingly believing me.

"Coentrão, you're older, stop it." Fabio's eyes widened when he realized he really believed me.

"Mou-"

"Hush up. Don't be such a loser Fabio." I mocked him, he could only stick his tongue out. Playing with Sergio's hair, everyone else piled into the car. Pepe took the seat next to Fabio, Cristiano not too far away, and Kaka beside him. Having all of us sit near each other was not good. The five of us were the pack. Annoying everyone we could, causing a ruckus where we wanted. All in all, we were close, we were friends. Marcelo and Cosette were the last to board the bus, having being able to get promised seats next to each other, all the way up front. "Did you get any sleep?" I looked up from my spot. He shook his head while yawning. "Then sleep." I sat up properly, getting my weight off of him. One arm was against the window, propping his head up. His free hand flicked my nose before placing a finger under my chin, to guide my face closer to his for a small kiss.