Build My Dreams #3

[Addie.]

Once practice ended, I waited patiently for my boss to get out of the shower. He always took the longest, so I would talk to some of his teammates while I waited for him. Though, everyone had their own place to be so I would be left alone for some time. Canales would always be the last to leave, I knew he wouldn't stop until he got a date with me. Shaking Sergio's water bottle a bit from boredom, I peeked into the locker room. No sign of him yet.

"Bye Sergio." I smiled to the young man who's wet hair was dripping down his face. Throwing a towel at his face, I laughed as he stumbled backwards. "Wipe your face."

"Anything for you." Sergio wiggled his eyebrows playfully before wiping his forehead. He blew me a playful kiss before walking away. I laughed at kid, he was so cute! The other Sergio came out of the locker room, just putting on a white tee. I couldn't help but stare at his washboard abs for a bit, before the cloth covered it up.

"Like what you see?" Sergio teased, as he put on a jacket. Rolling my eyes, I replied to him with a flat out yes. I was open when I flirted with someone, it was just how I was. Handing him his water, we made our way to his car out the parking lot. We both wave to Mourinho, that fucking basted, as we exit the building. Climbing into his car, I inform him he has a meeting sometime this Saturday. Nodding his head, he backs up the lot, and we drive to get lunch somewhere nearby.

"What else for this week?" Sergio asks as he drums his fingers against the wheel of the car, slowing down to a stop. Taking out my iPhone once more, I flip through the calendar, it was chock full of his appointments.

"Tomorrow you have your monthly doctor's appointment." I inform him as I scroll down to see if there is anything more on his agenda. "Then it says you'll have to thank Adalinda for being a great personal assistant. Would you look at that? That's for everyday!" I joke with him as he begins to drive once more.

"You don't feel appreciated? Addie, I buy you food everyday!" Sergio mocked being offended, adding more dramatic effect by placing a hand over his heart.

"A simple thank you would suffice." I smiled kindly to him, before turning back to the road ahead of us. Passing by buildings here, and there, I realized I needed to do more sightseeing. Damn, I should've before I interviewed for the job. Then again, I had no knowledge of it. I could always ask Sergio to let me have a day off, but that's not how it works now does it? He could always accompany me in touring the place, but he's a celebrity, that might be difficult for him.

"Hello? Addie, I've been talking to you for like two minutes now." Sergio's was hand waving in front of my face. He was looking back and forth from me and the road.

"Sorry! I daydream sometimes, my bad." Heat rose to my cheeks when I realized I had done it again. This was the third time it's happened since I started working with him. Granted, I was a natural born daydreamer since I was a baby.

"It's fine, what were you daydreaming about now?"

"Touring Madrid." I simply say, placing my chin on my hand, staring out the window. It wasn't even really daydreaming. It was more spacing out at random moments of the day. Mostly because of my short attention span. Sergio offered to give me a tour, which I hadn't expected at all. "You sure?"

"Yeah, anything to spend time with you." He gave me a cheesy smile along with a wink. He wasn't too lenient when he flirted with me. In fact, he does it almost every hour we're with each other. I didn't mind, I would always flirt back, who could resist?

"That's just it, we spend practically every waking moment together, and we're going to have to." I point out the obvious to him. He then huffed like a child, rolling his eyes. Sergio whined for me to at least play along. "I flirt back you nit, that should be enough." I roll my eyes at him, before turning back to the road.