Build My Dreams #4

Build My Dreams (Marcelo Vieira/Sergio Ramos)

[Addie.]

"Bueños días." I smiled at the guys as I handed Sergio his usual. In my hand was a scone and my regular frappacino. Clad in a short pencil skirt, blouse, and pumps, I checked my phone really quickly. They all replied back happily to my greeting. "Sergio remember you have an appointment today at three. You aren't allowed to eat anything after ten okay?" Sergio let out a small whine as he drank his drink. "And also I picked up your stuff at the dry cleaners, it's in the car-" I told him the chores I finished for him.

"I should get a personal assistant." Di Maria chimed in, interrupting me. He earned a few chuckles from his friends.

"By the way you have an appointment with Cos- Miss Jenkins." I corrected myself, promising her that I would be strictly official when it came to her job with the guys. He whined again.

"I don't wanna talk to a therapist!" Sergio announced. I grabbed his wrist, pulling him up from his sitting position, as I tugged him to a more secluded corner. "What?"

"Mourinho suggested to Miss Jenkins that you go see her Sergio." I quietly admit when Cosette accidentally spilled this brand new information to me. It had been my day off the other week, the last Friday of every month, also my pay day, and Cosette and I had the time to hang out. It has been a couple of days since my encounter with Diego, and her date with Marcelo. We were both lounging around in our living room with MTV on as we chatted a bit on how Madrid has changed our lives so far. She was happy with Marcelo, although they had yet to actually confirm their relationship. And she also got used to her office, and the building, saying how she couldn't wait until somebody would just go in to talk. That's when she had spilled the juice on how Mourinho has noticed Sergio acting differently nowadays. I so badly wanted to beg her to tell me whatever Sergio told her, but I knew that wasn't even possible. "Whatever you tell her...it's safe with her. She can't tell anyone. Not even Mourinho okay?" I smiled at him encouragingly. My hands rubbed up and down his arms as I did so, and I earned a small nod back.

"Vamos Adalinda!" Mourinho's voice called out, telling me I should go now. A game was coming up soon, they needed their full five hundred percent focus on practicing. I nodded my head, not in the mood to argue. I was half worried about Sergio, since I have noticed his behavior change also, and how this might affect him on the field soon. He was my friend, my boss, he's upset, then I might as well be. And I was also concern for Cosette, I wondered how she was going to handle her job. "I take it that Adalinda already told you that I-" I exited the room when he began talking to Sergio. I walked out into the training ground where the others were happily dribbling the ball around. Fanning myself from the heat, I caught the attention of Sergio Canales.

"You hot Addie?" He asked as he stood in front of me, blocking the sun. This guy was younger than me, yet he was still taller than me! Even with four inch pumps on! Not fair. "I'll cover you from the sun." He smiles cheekily as stares down at me. I smiled, flattered at his attempts.

"Sergio. I will get yelled at from Mourinho for keeping you distracted from training." I say to him, looking back over my shoulder. Placing my hands to his chest, I try to push him back onto the field so he'd get the gist of my wanting him to train. His hands took mine, lifting them off him.

"Gimme a kiss and I'll leave." I swear, Sergio just got cocky. I look around to see if anyone was going to see me kiss this kid. I whined with a small stamper of my feet. His smile grew wider, noticing I gave in. Leaning over, my lips pressed against his cheek quickly. "Tus labios son suaves." Commenting that my lips were soft.

"Gracias!" I say rather obnoxiously as he fingered where my lips had been. Momentarily distracted, I push him away just when the ball was coming at us. His instincts kicked in, so he uses his head to get the ball back across the field. I grinned as he got his head back in the game. Taking a seat inside the building, I waited out for Sergio. Who knew how long he was actually going to take inside with Cosette. After an hour passed, Sergio came out of Cosette's office with a seemingly approving look on his face. With a small nod he passed by me, not even noticing me. "Ech-em." I pretended to cough for his attention. He stopped walking to turn around.