Build My Dreams #7

[Addie]

"You're all such asses. Can't you leave them alone and train!" I address to the team on their focus on Marcelo, and Cosette's current session. They were so engrossed in a serious conversation that I even knew wasn't about their relationship. Earlier, Cosette had been smiling widely, covering her face from any more further embarrassment from Marcelo. That's when I knew they were talking about each other. Now is a whole other story. With their poker faces on, they went into deep conversation. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist once more as I felt Sergio's chin rest on my shoulder. "Trainnnnn." I whined to the kid. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. The fact that he's being this persistent is just so admirable. No matter how many times I've rejected him, he still comes right back. So when my heart did a tiny, extra thump… I let it. "Dammit Canales."

"¡Va Sergio!" Ramos nodded his head to another direction away from us. Canales' grip stiffened around me, but left nevertheless. Both Sergios had an angered look on their faces. Canales, I knew why. Ramos, I didn't. I gave him a questioning look, but he just brushed it off before going with the others. Rude. I pursed my lips. Well. Urgh. Sergio what are you doing to me? Making my way over to my bag, I shuffled through it looking for my phone. My eyes immediately landed on a text from Diego, asking if I could meet up with him right now. Obviously I texted that I was at work. He had asked when I got off. And I truthfully told him never. Not giving him the satisfaction of telling him I get off every last day of the month.

Don't believe you.

Is what he had said to me. I chuckled at the response, before sitting down on a bench. Plugging my earphones to my phone, I listened to some of my music as I texted Diego, watched the others train, and wonder what I was going to have for lunch. My breakfast was wearing off. An hour and a half later, my eyes peeked past my phone to look at my boss, whose shirt was off. Somehow in the midst of my air drumming, he had lost his shirt in the process of dribbling the ball. They lingered at his attractive physique, admiring the muscles, and how well built his body was. Unconciously, I bit my lower lip, shaking my head a bit at the too attractive site. His eyes met mine and I immediately looked at my phone, trying to be nonchalant. The blood rose to my cheeks as I flipped through my apps, finding something productive to do.

"Ay, Addie!" He called out to me. I bleeky ignore him, knowing he saw that I was staring. If I squeezed my eyes tight and wished I was back at his apartment maybe he would go a- Had I just wished to be in his apartment? Of all other places in the world? That just got me more embarrassed. Collecting my things swiftly, I pretended to ignore the fact he was walking right towards me.

"Ba, ba, baaa~" I made sound effects as I sped away from where I was, to inside the building. Pushing the door open, I was greeted with a cool gust of air conditioning. Had I been sweating? My attire was fairly okay, I didn't think it kept me too hot. The floral patterned print skirt had my plain white tube top tucked in. Strapless bras were bitches to deal with. The heels I wore we're also pretty reasonable. I don't think I could go a day without heels anymore. I loved them too much. The AC was serving as more than helpful to me. I could feel the heat on my cheeks dying down. Walking down the hall, I heard two extra pairs of footsteps behind. He hadn't followed me. Had he? It was against my better judgement to look over my shoulder to see who was there. Surely enough it would be him. When my head peered behind my back, I saw that it hadn't been Sergio at all. It was just Mourinho who was making a call. Sighing in relief, I continue my way. When I turned back around, my body collided against someone who was taller than me. Looking up, I see a sweaty Sergio with a grin on his face. "You should really get back to training!" I nodded, trying to get rid of him.

"Does someone not want my company?" Sergio teased. Poker face was on.

"Canales." My eyebrows raised for a quick moment, teasing him ever so slightly. Sergio rolled his eyes.