PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY-THREE

Beginne am Anfang

I gave her a look as she shrugged. "I'm telling you. I thought there was a big difference between LA and Atl but the more I'm here, the more alike I'm realizing it is. The food ain't as good though but, you home cook everything anyways." She smiled as I pouted. "Please? I want my kids to grow up with their grandma."

"Ew don't call me grandma.. I ain't old yet." I continued to stare at her intently until she huffed. "Fine. But I have to talk to Robert since he works in Georgia, you know that."

I waved my hand. "That man is the head of his accounting place, whatever it's called. He won't mind relocating. And if he does, tell him I'll beat him up." She laughed softly but knew I wasn't gonna take no for an answer. "So how's-"

"Fu- I'm done." I looked over my shoulder as Robyn had another contraction but it was definitely faster than the last ones. "I can't. Someone please get Catherine." Mel, the only one who knew Catherine raised up with a nod.

My mom then lightly hit my stomach with the back of her hand. "Go comfort her."

I nodded and moved back to the bed. "Hi beautiful." I whispered and she gave me a look, her face sweating all over again. "You look so good."

"Shut up." She mumbled and I smirked while wiping her face again. "They're both kicking my ass.. literally, look." I glanced down at her stomach and could see the little bulges in her stomach from the little kicks.

I lowered my head down to her belly and pressed a kiss to her heated skin, then talking to them. "Aye, you keep beating up mommy and ima best ya asses, you hear?" Rob laughed softly as I rubbed her stomach and, oddly enough, they stopped kicking. "You'll be out soon, I know you wanna see the sexy face to this voice and I know you wanna see your beautiful mother even more.. I can't wait to see you too. I love you both." 

After pressing a kiss to her stomach once more, I raised up and cupped her face as I shook my head. "You're so strong, you know that?"

She held my wrist and closed her eyes when I rested my head on hers. "I haven't done anything yet.."

Was she serious?

"Girl you carried my baby for eight months. All while still working your ass off for Fenty and your lingerie line, and still getting in the studio, and planning a wedding. What are you talking about?" Her eyes opened and she smiled as I praised her. "You're a badass queen, my queen, so stop being modest."

She raised her hand and rested it in the side of my face, her thumb grazing over my cheek bone. "I love you so much."

I pecked her lips, only for her to pull back with a groan. "Another one?" I questioned and she nodded softly. "That was like two minutes.."

"Two minutes?" I leaned back as Catherine walked in while pulling on her gloves. "Let me check mama." Robyn propped her legs up as she lifted the blanket and checked her.. down there. Her head tilted before her head popped up. "You're nearly there. One or two more big contractions and it's go time, mama. I'm gonna go get Doctor Peters so we can start prepping."

I felt my heartbeat pick up, knowing that 'prepping' meant it was almost time for these babies to come out. Oh lord. I looked over and saw Robyn looking even more scared than I was. Okay, shit, I had to put on my big girl pants..

Swallowing thickly, I lowered myself to be in her eyesights. "You ready?" I asked lowly and she shook her head. "You've been screaming 'get these babies out' for five hours. Where that energy go?" Normally she'd laugh but she didn't. That's how I knew something really was weighing on her brain. "What's up baby?"

"Um," she grabbed my hand and looked up at me with.. sad eyes. "There's something you should know." I nodded slowly. "Eight months ago.. when you were in Las Vegas with the Jabbawockeez.." My eyes widened at her hinting tone. The fuck was she going on about? She wasn't saying.. "In the studio, I ran into-"