Her Mission-10

Mason's POV
I am honored to tell everyone that prior to what I thought, Camila didn't break.
Hell she hadn't eaten in three days. I do not know why she's doing this but as each day pass, her wrist keeps looking worse than the other day.
I couldn't have hated myself anymore, I felt vile despicable even. I never wanted to show my face in her presence and to top my guilt, Camila keeps acting like her wrist doesn't hurt.

"Are you sure about what you're telling me?" I asked into the call
"Yes boss. Ms West hasn't been spotted eating, even at her house for the past three days" The mole I planted to watch her reported.

I still couldn't believe.
"Send me the video from the secret cam you installed in her house" I said and ended the call.
I looked at Camila from across the room and she did a poor job hiding the bruise and swelling of the wrist. I also noticed the black eye bags underneath her eyes.

"Is there something you need Sir?" She asked noticing I was staring.
"No. Are you doing fine?" I asked out of concern
She's obviously not doing well. I mean, she hasn't had anything aside water for three days now and she looked sleep deprived.
"Yes Sir. Thanks for asking" She said and returned her gaze back to her laptop.

From what Ethan told me, Camila hasn't been talking much at home and like the elders said "She looked like she'd need a few days break from work".
Even if I gave her, She wouldn't accept the special break. She's been strictly formal with me and I actually missed bickering with her.

"How about you leave early for work Cupcake?"I asked trying my luck.
"No thank you Sir. I'm doing very well" She said not even looking at me.
I noticed she didn't even pick a fight when I called her Cupcake.
Something was definitely wrong somewhere. I concluded with certainty.
I decided to drop the matter and get back to work but somewhere at the back of my mind, I was very concerned about Camila. If I hadn't grabbed her wrist that day, this wouldn't be happening.

Ethan went to meet her a few times to help him open his snacks and I really wanted to whack his head. Couldn't he see how she was struggling to open the snacks?.
Camila stood up to drop some documents on my table.
"Sir, the deal with Maddox Globals. I'm done drafting all of it" She said dropping it on my table.

I narrowed my eyes at her. This document would take a couple of weeks to finish drafting and she finished it in two days.
"Did you draft this well?" I asked going through the document.
"Yes Sir. I also met with Mr Mike of Maddox Globals to ensure I made no mistakes" She said wavering a little on her feet.
"Okay then. You may return to your table" I said dismissing her.
It all happened in a second and next thing I knew, Camila already passed out  and she hit her head pretty hard.
I rushed to her side and lifted her upper body

"Cupcake.. Don't close your eyes. Keep them open for me. I'll rush you to the hospital right now" I  said lifting her off the ground.
"Ethan grab my phone and follow me now" I yelled to the small boy already dashing through the hall to the parking lot.

                                         ∆°∆
"Look here doctor. I just wanna ask you one question and I won't repeat myself. What is wrong with her?!" I said grabbing the doctor by his collar.
"Mr Weston, I suggest you calm down. We've run some tests on her already and the results would be out soon" The doctor said
"Soon?! You've been telling me that for the past five minutes and she's not even moving and what the hell are those things you connected to her?!"
"I understand you're concerned Sir. But it'd be best if you kept for voice down. This is an hospital"
"I don't bloody care goggles man. If she doesn't wake up in a minute, I am fucking suing this whole hospital" I spat in anger.
"I'm using glasses doesn't make me googles ma--" The doctor was giving me some bullshit then I heard her voice, so silent.