Her Mission-19

Hi,
New Chapter Update 🤗
Enjoy 💫💫
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

   Camila
Well, that did the trick. I thought smiling to myself.
"I'm sorry, you were having a nightmare and I didn't know how to wake you up" I said feeling stupid.
He just sat there on the floor staring into my soul. I actually feel self conscious can he stop looking at me that way?

"Here, take this" I said stretching a cup of water towards him.
"What are you doing in my room?" He asked ignoring my stretched hand.
Doesn't he remember he asked me to stay the night?  How am I supposed to answer him now?  God i'm the master of awkward circumstances.

"Urm--" I stammered
"Look, I don't know what happened during the night but it was a mistake. You can leave now" He said not even sparing me a glance.
Is he kidding me right now?! I could here Noah smiling saying 'I told you so' and I couldn't have felt more stupid.

"But-" I really wanted to explain myself but even I wasn't sure of what I was going to say.
"Leave my room Camila" He yelled.
And that minute my heart broke, I felt tears well up in my eyes but I blinked them away. Fuck him, I was stronger than this.

I grabbed my phone and left his room with the little shred of dignity I could find.
I didn't want to go to bed just yet so I walked to his study, and in the bid of anger I like getting stuffs done. I completed his unfinished paperwork, when I was finished it was past five already. So I went to freshen up and pack my bags, its finally time to  go home.

"Wake up Ethan" I said shaking him awake.
"Morning. Why are we up this early?" He asked.
"We're packing. Go freshen up, I'll pack your stuffs" I said
"Are we going on a vacation?" He persisted in the question
"Don't ask me questions Ethan and do what I say" I almost yelled.

I didn't mean to sound so harsh, but Mason is almost up and I didn't want to face him since the events of the night. I groaned at my shitty attitude, this just had to happen to me huh?!

                                               ∆°∆
Mason
I woke up with a banging headache at around half past seven. This usually happens whenever my nightmare comes during the night.

I remembered what happened with Camila but I wasn't really used to having someone there for me when I have my nightmares so I rejected her help. I would apologize to her before I head to work.

I did my morning rituals and dressed for work. Heading downstairs, the house was extremely quite. Maybe they were both still asleep, I thought.
Walking to Ethan's room, I was met with not just an empty bed but an empty room. I raced down to Camila's room and it was the same thing.

"Have you seen Camila and Ethan?" I asked my house keeper
"No sir, I came in at half past six and no one was awake then" She said
"Thanks Flora" I said trying Camila's number but it keeps going to voicemail.

I think I fucked up real bad this time around. I called Ethan's phone and it was switched off. Was this about last nights issue?  Did Camila really take this personal?

I stormed out of my house and drove straight to her house.
"Hi, I am looking for--" I started
"She's not home" Raine spat
Oh fuck. I know this attitude, it's the you've hurt my best friend attitude.
"I just wanna talk to her. I promise---"
"I said she's not home so stop fucking looking for her" Raine bit back
"I know she's home. Please, I fucked up --"
"Yes you fucked up bastard. How is your apology gonna fix the wrecked woman in the living room" She yelled.
"I didn't mean to--"
"You know what Weston, just leave. She'll talk to you when she's ready"

This woman didn't even let me complete a single sentence. Such an angry best friend, I thought to myself.
"Tell her to at least pick up my calls" I said
"She doesn't want to talk to you Weston--"
"Just fucking tell her to pick up when I call her and stop cutting me off" I said cutting her off.
"Fine" She said shutting the gate in my face.