Her Mission-18

Hiii,
New chapter update.
Let's get in 💫💫
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Camila's POV
I was red all through my drive back home. I couldn't believe what had just happened between Mason and I.

Deciding to go for a walk at the park fifteen minutes from home, I changed from my clothes that Mason hates so much to something "less" revealing.

"Can I have a cone of mint ice cream please?"
I smiled and thanked the guy behind the stand. He winked back at me, he seems cool enough. Anyways, I went to sit on a bench not to far away from the ferris wheel.

I loved how the wind softly passed through my hair.
"I should really trim the tip of my hair. Its getting too long" I thought to myself.
"Its cool that way. Maybe add a little color to the tip. That's what my elder sister does" I heard a voice say from beside me.
Well, don't parents teach their kids to mind their own business nowadays.
"And who are you?" I asked in my nicest voice.
"Arabella" She said smiling.

Is this Ethan's Arabella?  Would it be plain weird if I asked?, but Ethan said he was hanging out with her.
"Ask your question and stop looking dumb" She sassed
Someone has to keep their attitude in check
"I was wondering if you know an Ethan?" I asked.
"Yeah, he's my boyfriend"

I wanted to run for the hills when she said boyfriend. They are barely eight, the hell do they know about dating.
"Boyfriend?" I asked trying so hard not to laugh
"Durrh, you heard right" She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.
You know for an eight year old this Arabella is really rude, I don't think she's the one for my Ethan.
"Hey!!,  don't talk to my mom that way!" I heard a voice yell from about ten feet away.

The "boyfriend" finally showed up.
"She's your mom?" Arabella asked standing to her feet.
"Well, yeah" Ethan said pushing past her.
"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to act that way" She said turning pink.
"You only feel sorry because she's my mom. You aren't supposed to treat any body older than you that way" Ethan said standing beside me.
I feel so proud of him right now. Even though his mother left him, he still doesn't let that bring down his morals. I'm glad he's in my life right now.

"Well, I already apologized why are you still mad about this?"
"I'm mad because you are rude and I thought I could change you but I guess, you're just gonna keep being a brat" Ethan spat
Someone surely has Mason's temper. I shushed him for the insult but I guess he's not having any of this.
"I can't be your boyfriend anymore Bella" He continued.
"You can't break up with me. I'm really cute" She screamed.
"Beauty and no manners will take you nowhere" Ethan scoffed.
"Oh shut it. If you end this, the girls won't talk to me anymore" She said stomping her feet on the ground.
"Just get out of my sight now Bella" He said.
"But..."
"Leave me alone" He said with an aura of authority and Arabella walked away in tears.

After about three minutes of gathering himself Ethan finally spoke.
"Hi Mom" He said smiling.
"How are you doing baby?" I asked ruffling his hair.
"Fine. Don't scatter my hair" He pouted "I'm a big boy now".
I smiled at him. "Hey, wanna talk about what just happened?" I asked.
"No, not really" He huffed.
He's not even yet a teenager and he's already sulking. I have a long way in dealing with his sour moods.
"Alright then"
We both sat in silence for what seemed like forever before Ethan spoke again.
"What's your life like?'
That's a strange question coming from an eight year old.
"Before you, my life was extremely boring, my parents hate me but I had two awesome best friends to stay with me through it all." I said
"It must be nice to have best friends" He said
"Its not just about being friends. You have to be there for each other, always and forever"

"But now that you have Mason huh?" Ethan asked wiggling his eyebrows.
I couldn't help the faint shade of pink on my cheeks.
"Ohh, look at you blush" He cooed
"Wanna have some fun?" I asked to remove his attention from me.
"I know you wanna distract me but yeah I wanna have some fun"
"Then we are going on every single ride and we are gonna play every single game in the park" I said pulling Ethan up.
"Let's go have fun!!" He yelled running ahead of me.