•09•

♪ And there was no one left – Dreamcatcher

༺༻

Sophie's pov:

"So...we're here." Yunho stopped as we entered the passage which looked exactly similar to the one on our side. It had similar planning and was decorated just like ours. It too had five rooms as I counted them, slightly my vision blurry trying to locate the last room.

I gave Yunho a 'yup, what's next?' kind of glance at which he smiled. "Right. I'll just show you which room is whose."

We started walking and stopped at the first room. He opened the door without knocking. I suppressed my scream when I realised there was no one in the room. "Well...come in. Have a look if you want." Yunho gestured e to go in. Hesitantly, I went in. The room was prettier than the ones I had seen until now and much more brighter and fresh.

"Welcome to my room." Yunho flashed a big smile, looking like a proud dad. "It's so beautiful!" I smiled back, slowly walking in and looking at the stuff he had. The night lamp alongside his bed was literally the cutest lamp I had ever seen. There was a small corner table, a pc on it, the only corner which looked like it belonged to a punk kid.

I chuckled when I noticed the posters of a popular kpop group on the wall where he had kept the pc. The dark black and white pictures of Kai totally contrasted the bright light yellow colored room. "Are you a fan?" I asked surprised.

"Yesss!!" his eyes sparkled and a bright smile appeared on his face. "I love Exo! Especially Kai!!" he exclaimed like a small child. "I know him! I like Exo too!" I smiled back. He looked happy at my response.

"This corner is so emo, isn't it?" Yunho did a weird hand gesture with his hands which looked like dance step. I laughed at him and nodded looking at all the weird stuff that was lying on the table.

"Alright, now you know my room. You can just visit me anytime!" Yunho smirked and gave a small wink which made my cheeks heat up instantly. I lightly nudged the taller boy who started laughing after looking at me.

"I still like the library more. Sorry." I replied, smiling as we walked out of his room and headed towards the next. "Too bad, you're a nerd." Yunho pouted as we stopped walking.

"This one is Hongjoong's room and he's probably still in the office." Yunho turned towards me and shrugged. "But let me check once." He softly knocked on the door twice. "Hyung, are you there?" We waited for a few minutes but there was no response. Yunho shook his sadly. "Nope, next time. His room is just...." Yunho did the 'chef's kiss' gesture suddenly as we both started laughing at him.

"It's okay. Next time." I said, finally calming down.

"This is Mingi's! And he doesn't let anyone in!" Yunho said as we reached Mingi's room. "Aw, I wanted to see it. It must've been filled with interesting stuff since we both are pretty much similar in tastes!" I pouted, saddened by the fact that I won't be able to see Mingi's room.

"Hmph....well yes. You guys do share a lot in common...both of you are the most dumb people I've ever met!" Yunho spoke suddenly. I death glared at him for his stupid joke, punching in the arm lightly. He didn't even budge, but continued laughing.

"Oh. What's up?" I heard a familiar voice from behind. We stopped laughing and turned behind to see a confused Mingi, waiting for an answer.

"I was just telling her how you both are so similar...I mean you both are the dumbest people on this planet." Yunho started laughing once again which made me chuckle. Mingi rested his hands on his waist and shook his head, looking like he was disappointed.