•01•

Fallout –Unsecret x Neoni

༺༻

BEGINNING OF THE END

༺༻

Sophie's pov:

I breathed in the sweet fragrance of musk and wood as I proceeded to put on the plain white t-shirt which perfectly matched the pearl white colored walls of the room.

Room. I sighed. Yes. My new room.

I wanted to sleep some more only so that I could wake up in my old apartment and realize all this was a dream.

How did I even end up like this?

I was deeply lost in my own thoughts just when I heard a soft knock on the door. I hurriedly pulled on my pants and rushed to open the door.

A woman, probably in her thirties was standing right in front of me, smiling. I recognized her from a couple of days ago when I had visited this place to make the deal.

"Hi! Are you done freshening up? Masters are waiting for you at the dinner hall." She mentioned. I nodded at this as I remembered Yeosang had told me to join them.

"Okay, let's go...um..." "Jessica. You can call me anytime if you need any help." She smiled.

"Okay. Thank you Jessica." I smiled back as I kept walking with her for almost ten whole minutes. The whole mansion was pretty big and now that I was properly seeing it from inside, it looked exceptionally massive.

"Are we still not there yet?" I asked as we had been walking for a while now.

"Oh, actually we passed the dining hall earlier but master told me to bring you to the party lawn. There is a small dining hall there too, but it's just used for special occasions. It must be because it's actually your first dinner with them." She ensured. "Oh. Sounds good." I replied in surprise. That was pretty thoughtful of them.

We went in through a final door which opened up to a large hall with glass windows everywhere, overlooking an endless patch of lush green lawn.

It was brightly lit with several warm white wall lights and chandeliers, the one at the center of the ceiling being the biggest one. Just below the chandelier, was a huge table surrounded by eight men who seated along it, who were now staring at me. They were nicely dressed, as if there was some event going on.

I looked at my own plain white t-shirt and jeans, slightly embarrassed that I was the only one who was underdressed.

"I-I'll get changed and be back real quick." I half mumbled and turned around to run away.

"It's okay Sophie. Join us." Hongjoong's voice made me stop. I mentally face palmed.
I saw an empty seat beside Yunho and San and walked over to join them.

They all look so good and here I am, wearing trash. I cursed myself for not thinking about it earlier.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand grabbing my right hand. I looked at Yunho who was shyly smiling at me.

"Don't worry Soph, it's no big deal." He assured me. I smiled back, feeling a little better.

I stared at the table looking at the endless amount of dishes already placed.

"Today is special for us so we decided to arrange a small celebration. You are now officially a member of Ateez." Hongjoong suddenly said grabbing my attention.

Right. Ateez. They call themselves that.

"Thank You.... You guys really didn't have to arrange all this though."

"Nahhh.... I told them to. We didn't have a nice feast in ages haha." Wooyoung laughed.

"I see. Thank you Wooyoung!" I replied. "Let's begin then!" San interrupted, grabbing his fork and knife.

"Yesssss" Mingi replied excitedly as everyone literally pounced upon the meal. There was just nine of us in the huge empty hall, still it ecoed with continuous chatter and the clanking of cutlery.

I noticed that Hongjoong really hated being interrupted as he had already sent off Jessica and other two maids.

It was a chaotic first dinner where everyone was talking continuously, mostly with me, asking me countless questions about every single thing. Being more of a introverted person my whole life, it was a totally new and exhausting experience for me.

But I enjoyed. I felt like I was really a part of something.

They were much more cool and welcoming than I thought they would, except one person. He always manages to give me creeps.

I sighed when I noticed Seonghwa staring at me for half of the time. He occasionally spoke, but mostly with other members. Not me.

Just what the fuck is his problem? I asked myself but let it go.
Yeosang was being salty as usual, but not to that extent. He just occasionally mocked me.

"Hey Jongho! Pass me the salt." Wooyoung screamed at Jongho who was sitting beside Yeosang at the exact opposite and farthest end of the table.

"Hm? But I can't just casually throw Yeosang hyung, can I?" Jongho innocently replied after which everyone broke into laughter except Yeosang who was pouting.

"What do mean kiddo!?" Yeosang glared at the younger, playfully punching him in the arm.

"Soph, no one gave you a tour of the house yet, right?" Yunho asked me. I shook my head as I remembered Yeosang saying that Yunho was supposed to do that.

"Hm...okay. It's pretty late now though so get some sleep tonight. I'll show you around tomorrow morning." He shot a small smile, that cute smile of his.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay wait Sophie! Almost forgot! Come to my office tomorrow. You need to legally fill in the contract." Hongjoong interrupted as if he just realized something.

"Contract?"

"Yes of course. It's just paperwork, nothing tricky don't worry." He flashed me an assuring smile. I looked at Yunho who nodded assuringly.

"Okay." I smiled back.

━━━━━

"Wow, I'm full." I plopped on the bed.

I was almost lost in the house a while back, thankfully one of the male staff found me and helped me to get to my room. It had been few hours, but I still felt like I was dreaming.

"Are they princes or something?" I asked myself and chuckled.

"But seriously though. Just how much money do they make to be so rich at such a young age?" I stared at the white ceiling and soon fell asleep.

━━━━━

A/N :

Ahoy everyone! Hope this wasn't too bad for the first chapter :D
Please leave lots of comments and votes ♥️✨ they motivate me a lot!!
.
I've tried to improve as much as I could, but still if there are any mistakes, forgive me! English isn't my first language....