𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎

Start from the beginning

Now, since they've established that they wouldn't mind having a third person in their relationship, they didn't want to rush into finding that person. If it happens, it happens.

They weren't going to look for anything.

But, fate had a funny way of showing. Because they did find their third. And he was right under their noses.

Taeyong walked into the dance room to see a beautiful sight in front of him.

After Super M was semi done with promos ( Taemin and Moon was finally able to go on their honeymoon to Pa Tong, Thailand. The two bought a beach villa there prior to the wedding. ) NCT had a lot of free time.

They didn't have to prepare for a comeback yet because Jaehyun left to film a drama and Wayv was taking a break.

So Taeyong, like always, would hang out in the dance room for a few hours of his day and then probably go home or hang out with Jisoo.

So it was a shocker to see that she was already there with Ten. Taeyong didn't feel jealous. Because he trusted Ten and he loved him. The only time Taeyong would get extremely jealous was if she was with an ex or some random guy he didn't know.

But if she was with one of his members, the jealously was completely gone.

Besides, the two looked incredibly good together. He wondered why they remained friends. It seemed like Ten was interested in Jisoo. No matter how many times he would deny that there was anything, he had that gleam in his eyes.

The same one that Taeyong has whenever he looks at Jisoo and think about her. He could see it.

Especially in the way his hands would linger on her waist as he was teaching her the Baby Don't Stop dance.
Taeyong watched with a small smile as Ten would flirt with her, almost looking at her like he was in love. He could see it. And he loved it.

When he made his presence known, Ten looked slightly guilty. Like he wasn't supposed to act the way he did with someone else's partner. But Taeyong didn't mind at all.

Thus started Taeyong's interest in Ten. Romantic interest. He had known him for years and, thinking about it, there were times where he caught himself staring at him for a second too long or he would linger his gazes at him. He never knew it was a crush but the way Jisoo smiled when Ten spun her around playfully made his heart leap at the sight.

But he didn't want to push him into something he was most likely new to. That wasn't his style.

"So, Jisoo." Taeyong said, taking his eyes off of the tv. Jisoo spent the day with Taeyong at the NCT dorm to snuggle and watch tv in his room. No one was home so it was the perfect time.

Besides, this was the little bit of freedom for Jisoo before she had to focus on BTS' new comeback. Which means she'll be super busy and he won't be able to see her for a good while.

That and the release of GØLDEN's full album getting held back due to scheduling complications, she might have to leave again to focus on that with the girls.

With Moon in Thailand for her honeymoon and Sunmi gone doing photo shoots, Iris went to China with Jackson, it was a busy time for Mi Sun ( Stray Kids were getting ready for their latest comeback ), it was safe to say none of them will have time for anything.

So he made the best out of her limited time with him. Perfect time to bring up something that has been on his mind.

"Yeah, honey?" She said, snuggling her Build a Bear closer. She recently got obsessed with Build a Bear Workshop and made one for him and his entire group.

She dressed them up accounting to their outfits in Black On Black performance video. Even had their names stitched on the outfits.

"What do you think of Ten?"

The question caught her off guard slightly. She wasn't expecting that from him. But she answered honestly.

"He's a great guy, handsome and very sweet, why?"

"What do you say about including him in?" Taeyong asked, pulling her closer to him.

"Like in our relationship?" Jisoo asked back, turning red. "W-Why do you ask?"

"I mean, we did talk about having a third and Ten is someone who seems very interested in you.....why not?" He presses on, moving a strand of hair from her face. "Besides, I like seeing you two together and I know you want him,too."

Jisoo turned incredibly red at his smirk. Taeyong often forgets how his words can sound sometimes. Or he knows, he just doesn't care.

Taeyong chuckled at her shy expression, thinking how cute she was. Especially when she would get very timid.

He pressed a kiss on her forehead before pressing play on the movie.

"Just think about it, okay?"