What a snake. Only around whenever something is handed to you. Disgusting.

I dig in my bag for the papers and a pen. I find them and place them on the table. She rapidly signs without even reading and slides the materials back to me.

That's what I was hoping for, I got you now. I put the materials in my bag and stand up.

"Y/N, You are an angel. You are a good match for my son! I don't know what I would do without your kindness."

You won't be saying that for long.

"Oh, I am far from kind at the moment," I answer and smirk at her.

"What do you mean child?"

" What you just signed was a restraining order oh, nuts a contract."

" what do you mean?"

" Exactly as I said. Now, if you contact your son or your ex-husband, I will make sure that you are taken to court. Are we clear?" Her face is stuck and she just sits in her seat shocked. With that, I sashay out of the cafe with my head held high.

Now, he's free from that wench.

________________________________________________________________

I walk into Taehyung's house, following his lead to the living room. It's Saturday, at nine pm. Why so late you may ask? I prefer to sleep the day away on my weekends. If I'm not sleeping, I'm eating or watching youtube. I like them simple and lethargic, in contrast to my rigorous weekdays. I woke up at 8 and asked Taehyung if it was okay to come over at eight.

We sit down on the couch in his living room.

"So, it's true that you dress this way outside of work." Taehyung starts.

"Says who?"

"Your employees."

"I'm going to talk with them when I get to the office. What's wrong with a hoodie and jeans."

"Nothing at all, You just give off a different vibe."

I wonder where he even got that information from... no way, it's not even that important. It's not like they'd tell me anyway.

"So, what's up doc?" He asks.

I open my bag and dig through it for a little bit. When I have finished, I pull out a trinket from my bag.

" Here, I was at Seolhee and Hoseok's place and they told me to give this to you. what is it anyway?"

"It was a gift from Jungkook when we were kids. He has been a friend of mine ever since middle school. He gave it to me such a long time ago, I don't even remember when. I have kept it on my keychain ever since."

" Oh, so you have friends?"

" Was that supposed to mean?"

" Oh, nothing just the fact that you seem to always have spare time, especially to bug me."

" You know, I'm hurt."

" Shut up, it's not my fault that I never see you with any friends. How do I even know if this person is real?"

"Do I look like the type of person to send gifts to myself??"

" I mean...."

"What little faith you have in me," he says shaking his head. Suddenly, a thought pops into my mind and I go into my bag for a second time. I put the papers in my lap.