"Don't worry, as your host, I'll take good care of everyone."

Lying ass.

"Fine, it better not be those lame ones people always do. 3-6-9 always fucks me up, man." Jimin says.

"Not gonna lie, Titanic gives me headaches too," Taehyung admits.

"Don't worry, they are not traditional games. They're just party games. The penalty for the games is drinking. Hoseok is just very excited right now." Seolhee clarifies.

"You're in on this too?" Eunjung asks in disbelief.

"I mean, I don't see a problem with it. You just have to play smart, I'm in." Jin says.

"I guess," I say.

I hope they have good alcohol though.

"Games are always fun," Taehyung says and shrugs.

"It's settled then! Let me go get the games." Hoseok declares. He stands and leaves the living room.

"I'll get the alcohol then," Seolhee adds and goes to the kitchen.

Hoseok comes back with a console and some remotes. He hooks it up to the TV and connects the remotes.

"We're playing the Wii? Didn't that come out like, over ten years ago?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes, we are and yes, it did," Hoseok confirms.

"Just because it's old doesn't mean it isn't fun anymore," Jimin says and nudges Yoongi.

"I got the drinks!" Seolhee yells and places the soju bottles on the coffee table in the middle of the room along with shot glasses.

Soju? I don't think....

I look closely at the label.

Watermelon flavor? We'll be okay then.

"There are only four remotes, so we'll have to swap every game." Hoseok highlights.

"I'll sit out, I don't drink." Eunjung announces.

"Are you sure?" She just nods in response.

"I guess that makes the rotation more even. Who wants to go first?"

"We will," Jimin replies and pulls Yoongi with him to grab a remote from Hoseok.

"Great, volunteer me too, why don't you." Yoongi sarcastically remarks.

Come to think of it, I've never seen Namjoon play games.

I look at Namjoon.

"Wanna go?" I ask him.

"Sure, why not?" He responds and grins. Namjoon walks up to get the last two remotes but before he can get the second one Taehyung snatches it.

"I think I'll go too," Taehyung says, cheekily smiling at Namjoon.

When did he even get up?

Namjoon's brow furrows before he goes to sit back down.

"Jimin has the white remote, Yoongi has the black remote, Namjoon has the blue one, and Taehyung has the pink one, don't forget. Now, let's get started. I already set up bowling on Wii sports. Every time you gutter the ball it's a shot. If you can't pick up a spare, that's a shot too. The losing three people at the end take shots as well, the number of shots match your place." Everyone sits back down.

"Bowling? Why bowling?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know, just felt like it." Hoseok shrugs and answers.