"Look at this, the rust in the dime is gone and it's sparkling now"

The doubt is erased because that's means it's a proof the hood have potassium cyanide.

"But I'm surprised you figured it out that she hide it in her hood" (Inspector Megure)

"Ah that's-"

Then Mai (the suspect) interrupt,

"It's raining"

"You suspect me because I don't wear the hood despite It's raining right?"

She admits she killed Kamata and the reason she kill him. When I said he is an assholes, it's because Kamata went far killing his patients,just because he wanted to protect his theory right.

After the inspector went out with Mr.Kogoro, shinichi pass out.

.
.
.
.

I met Ran, she were in the nurse office's.

"Ran, Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine but I was surprised seeing him pass out"

I look at her and she haven't change her clothes yet,

"Why don't you change your clothes first, I will told you if he wakes up"

Ran rises from her seat and she thanked me, after she goes out I slowly close the curtains.

'This should help relieve the pain a bit'

I started to closed my eyes and let my magic light came out from my hand and put it in his body.

I started to feeling dizzy and I open my eyes, I touch his forehead. The fever starting to went down.

After a while I feel his fever completely gone, that's mean i have succeeded stabilizing his body.

It doesn't mean I can cure him so he can go back to his original body permanently. But at least he can enjoy it more longer..

I put a stop when I feel my throats starting to burn, I cough so much. I try to cover my mouth because I fear shinichi will wake up because of it.

I look at my hand it was a pool of blood, the blood is so black and I got scared because of it. I immediately went outside.

But then I met Ran,

"Anya ?? Is shinichi already wakes up?"

I just run quickly using my handkerchief to wipe the blood. The bathroom was full of the forensics, so I ran outside trying to find a water fountains.

.
.
.
.

Shinichi POV

'Huh..where am I?... this is the nurses offices'

I open my eyes slowly, I met Ran,Heiji,Kazuha,Sonoko eyes looking at me worriedly.

'So they carried me here'

They must be shocked seeing a man body shrink, then I try to sit,

"Eh?.."

'My body is still the same?'

And it doesn't feel hurt anymore..

"Eh, your bruises gone too!" Said heiji

"right!you got bruise after you fall" (Kazuha)

"Are you bleeding too?" Ask Ran.

"I don't think so, why?"

Then Ran answer making me taken aback,