Bonus Chapter: Epilogue.

Being away for six years gave Isabelle something new and something to die for. Her son Robert, was one hyper and adventurous boy who never cease to amaze her each and every day with something new.

At the age of six, he was on top of his class, his tiny hands could play tennis like a pro and also play the piano like an expert. His tiny and sweet melodious voice can cause even the strongest person to tear up. She was very proud of her son, and upon hearing the good news that Ezekiel, trying to escape from jail got killed in a shootout and the rest still in jail serving their years in prison brought joy and relief to her heart, she won't have to think of Ezekiel coming back to hurt them.

Isabelle made up her mind not to love again but that pledge was broken after three years of celibacy, when Harry Perkins came to her life and swayed her off her feet and showering her with love that she thought was not existent.

Harry has been the most loving person, and the most perfect partner to be with, and also the father figure to Robert. And just a year ago, they tied the nuptial knot in a simple ceremony after the birth of of their second son, Klinsman.

And now they landed at the airport and were met by Gregory and Amelia, and it felt good to be back.

Though the place held no good times to be proud of or remember and laugh, but at least the place had the people she cherish and love so much.

Her Grandma Anna, her aunt Lenna and her husband Philip and their children will arrive later in the evening.

" And where is Marina if I may ask", Isabelle asked and both Amelia and Gregory exchanged knowing looks and smiled.

" You just come with us", Aunt Amelia said and they all made their way to the City Governor's house.

The familiar street, buildings and people went by as they drove pass them. She really missed this place.

When they finally made it to the City Governor's house, they were met with whom it's been very long since they last saw themselves.

Isabelle made it to hug Christa and Teresa and the two women sat her down and talked about a lot of things leaving her no place to rest.

" Ever since you left, we've been wearing nothing but rags and oversized designer dresses by so called fashion designers who claim they are.", Christa said and they all laughed out loud.

" But Isabelle, who is that man", Teresa pointed at Harry, playing with Robert and Klinsman in the garden.

" Oh he's my husband", Isabelle said, blushing at the mere thought of Harry. She smiled.

" Oh husband, how sweet, I thought after what that scumbag did to you, you'll never love again", Christa said and Isabelle snorted.

" Enough of him, he's now rotting in his hot dark grave", she said and stood up," I have to see someone", she said and stood up.

" Hey, Hun", Isabelle beamed when Steve opened his arms wide and received her in a warm embrace.

" Hi", she said when he let go of her.

" It's been long since we last met", Steve said and Isabelle told him all that happened and the aftermath.

" I'm sorry you went through that and I'm happy you are happy, now come on, I want to introduce you to my fiancee", Steve took her hand and led her to a room, but no one was there.

" They may be in Marina's room", he said.

" Actually I was on my way to see her", Isabelle said unlinking her hand from his.

" Then let me get you there", Steve proposed and she accepted the offer.

But his eyes was all teary when she entered the room and saw what was in front of her. Marina is now a mother of triplets.

" Marina", Isabelle surprisingly shouted and all eyes turned to her.

" Isabelle", Marina did same and both hugged." You arrived in time for my babies christening".

"Christening", Isabelle was speechless." Wow that's a huge surprise".

" Yeah it is", they hugged once again.

Life became a fairytale for all of them, when everything was back to normal, and life became worth living. Isabelle got back to her fashion designing, but this time, more powerful and dangerous.

Now she had people around her who believes in her and love her and will always support her.

In life, people are bound to make mistakes, but that does not mean to put them in the dark, but to strengthen them to see the light.

Now Isabelle is a proud mother of two boys, Robert and Klinsman, a supportive wife to Harry Perkins, an architect and a part time teacher and also the Reigning Fashion Queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huurraaaaayyyyyy

This is to 1K reads. I really appreciate everyone of you for your support and love for Betrayal.

Let's celebrate this achievement.

Hip hip hip hip hooray for 1K reads.

Thank you very much everyone. I love you guys

-His-Excellency