Changes

TWO MONTHS ...............

Isabelle walked to and fro in her office still thinking about how the company run at a loss.

The company has been in existence for the past eight years without a loss.

How come they are running at a loss now.
Now that the business is grooming.

And Sebastian keeps on asking for an increase in his salary or else he won't work for her anymore.

Sebastian is an extreme talented menswear stylist whose designs are uncommon.

Can she stand it loosing this "numero uno" menswear stylist to another fashion house.

No! She can't,she has to increase his salary but the company is running at a loss. How is she going to increase his monthly salary?

These thought kept on flooding in her mind.

"Hmmmmm....", she gave out a loud sigh.

" What are you thinking about ",Ezekiel asked from behind her snapping her out from her thoughts.

" Nothing ",she replied.

" Well,I found out that......",he was cut off before he could finish.

"What did you find", Isabelle asked making her way towards him.

" Well I found out that those handling your finances always enters the wrong data onto the computer",Ezekiel said looking straight into her eyes.

"Thank you for your success in your investigation", Isabelle told Ezekiel," I must do something ".

" Do you mind if I take charge over your finances",Ezekiel asked.

"Oh,sorry,I forgot you are here", Isabelle mumbled an apology," Yeah you can take charge over there.

"That won't be for long because I'm returning back to school in some few months to prepare for my final examinations", Ezekiel said.

" Okay,I will try and find another financial secretary before you leave for school",Isabelle said in a wry tone.

"Thank you, for trusting me to take charge of your finances", Ezekiel appreciated with a devilish grin playing at the corners of his mouth.

" I trust you",she said and he went of to the finances room.

"Did I just tell him to take charge, this is a very critical condition and trust must stay out", Isabelle said.

She called for an emergency meeting and introduced Ezekiel as the one to take in charge of the finances for now.

After the meeting, she summoned one of the girls in the finances room to her office.

" Take a close look at whatever he does".

The girl nodded and left for the finances room.

NIGHT FALLS
-----------------------

Isabelle laid in bed with nothing but the loss her company is experiencing in mind.

She fell asleep after an hour.

' she saw her mother in a white robe sitting in front of her Company.

She quickened her steps near her but she retreated steps back.

"Mum where are you going,we need to talk", Isabelle said.

Her mother shook her head in the negative.

The more she comes near her,the more she widened the gap between them.

" HE'S A PLAYER",her mother said and disappeared.

"No,mum..no mum..please don't leave....... No", she shouted and woke up.

"Who is a player", Isabelle asked.

Who is the player?!

If you've made it to this far,there's a thumbs up for you,WELL DONE.

Thank you all for your support .

Please vote,comment and share.

NB:unedited

Oheneba The Writer