Proposal

"I've told to stop thinking about that,we will fight this together",Ezekiel reassured her for the nth time through their walk around the recreational park.

"I don't seem understand this", Isabelle said and began to cry.

"Stop crying dear", Ezekiel said wiping her tears with his thumb."You will ruin your beautiful face.

She nodded and smiled.

"Glad to see a smile on that face",He remarked."Now I have a surprise for you".

He blindfolded her and led her to their destination,where the surprise was waiting.

A secluded place of the park scheduled for private purposes.

"One"

"Two"

"Three".

He untied her eyes and she gasped at what lay before her.

A beautiful garden with two yellow chairs and a swing at the opposite end.
Filled with flowers of different types,sizes,colours,fragrance.

A beautiful sight.

She was dumbfounded and wrapping her arms around him,she muttered a soft "Thank you".

She sat down on one of the chairs and he did same on the other.

He opened a bottle of champagne and poured out some of its contents for both of them and a made a toast.

"I make a toast, to long life full of strength, love, happiness, peace and a brighter future ".

Their glasses clicked.

And at the sound of the closet clicking glasses, a band of singers appeared and sang for them.

They rose to their feet and danced to their utmost satisfaction.

Kneeling down on one knee after the dance, Ezekiel pulled out a beautiful ring case, opening it he said.
"Will you give me the honour of being my wife"

She could only offer a nod because her voice was stuck inside her.

He slid the ring on her finger and showered her finger with lots of kisses before transferring the kiss to her lips .

"I will introduce you to my parents and we take it from there.

She nodded.

* * * *
"Mum, she's here",Ezekiel shouted as soon as they entered the house

Ursula, Ezekiel's mother stared in shock.

The lady in blue shift coloured designer dress took her breath away

"You are so beautiful ",She said to Isabelle.

She thanked her.

She was introduced to others after.

She called her only surviving close relatives and informed them of her upcoming wedding the next saturday

How do You See this chapter.
Will this fairytale love end?

Please vote and leave comments, I enjoy reading them

Oheneba The Writer