New Launch

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen", Marina greeted to mark the commencement of the program.

" We thank the Almighty God for protecting us,another thanks goes to each and everyone of you for being present today, at the launch of a new clothing line by Miss Isabelle Blarke of IsaBlarke Fashion House",Marina said and the crowd gave out a loud applause.

"We will welcome Miss Isabelle Blarke with a big round of applause as she makes her way up to the dais".

There was a very big applause.

" Good luck honey",Ezekiel whispered into her ears and she stood up beaming with smiles.

"Good evening everyone", Isabelle began,"With a grateful heart,I thank all of you for making it here today to share in my success over the years and the beginning of another clothing line. I never made my mind to add menswear to my collections but by the motivation of a mother,I made it. Can you all join me and say a big thank you to Mrs. Amelia Daniels. She's the reason behind this".

Mrs. Amelia stood up and gave them a wave and they also applauded in return.

" Special thanks to Mr. Daniels, The Governor and his family,Mr. Alfred Williams and wife,Mrs. Teresa Williams and Miss Christa Valden,the organizer of MISS ROYAL BEAUTY PEAGENTRY. Also to Mr. Sebastian Lhoté, my menswear stylist. And the last but not least, is to everyone present. God richly bless you",Isabelle ended her brief speech and descended to her seat.

"You didn't mention my name", Ezekiel said.

" Hahahaha",Isabelle laughed,"Your name is not written on that sheet".

"Where is it written", Ezekiel inquired.

" It is written in my heart",Isabelle said giving him a seductive smile.

"Thank you for writing my name in your heart", Ezekiel appreciated.

" You are welcome ",Isabelle said and both turned their their attention to the lady on the dais.

" Now, before our models walk down the walkway,there's a little surprise for you",Marina said and a band crew started performing.

Singing love and romantic songs,the couples amongst them could not help it so they stood up, head towards the dancefloor and danced to their utmost satisfaction.

After an hour,the band crew brought their performance to an end and Marina shouted,"Here comes our models".

The crowd applauded when the models started emerging from the backstage.

All seventy models lined up and people started making orders.

"I'm ordering for the first ten outfits for my boys", Mr. Daniels said.

Another voice shouted," I'm also ordering for the next fifteen outfits.

Within half an hour all the seventy outfits were being ordered for and all the models retreated backstage.

"Please some people are wearing T-shirts with staff printed at the back,if you ordered for a dress,put down your names and addresses. Your orders will be at your doors by tomorrow", Marina said.

" Thank you all for attending in your numbers to support, I really appreciate your time and efforts ",Isabelle said," But there's a surprise for everyone ".

They all turned their attention to her.

" Look under your respective tables",she said and watched as her guests brought out big red gift bags from under their tables.

"This is from me to you, with love,Happy Valentine's Day".

With this the launch came to a climax.

* * * *

" Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart ",Ezekiel said holding Isabelle's hand.

" Thank you,and Happy Valentine's Day too,dear".

"I have a surprise for you", Ezekiel said.

" Me too",Isabelle said with joy.

"Let's head to my place, the surprise is waiting for you there", Ezekiel said looking into her eyes through her lashes.

" Okay,your place will be appropriate for my surprise too",Isabelle said and they both hired a taxi home.

Both of them had the same surprise buried in their heads.

What could that be?

Is to make out on a Valentine's night.

Thank you for your support, continue to vote,comment and share.

NB:unedited

Oheneba The Writer