69 - 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

i've done some thinking and i can't really use moral of the story as there is no music video, and the song is more about a divorce due to the mentions in the song

"you can think that you're in love, when you're really just engaged"

it doesn't really make sense lmao.

also can we just take a moment to appreciate how fiiine vinnie hacker is please lmao, vinnie story is coming soon lmao as well as another tiktok boy!!

THIS IS HEAVILY UNEDITED!

TW
drug use/smoking

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

arabella chuckled as she attempted to move forward on the skateboard. vinnie was holding the girls hands as he walked in front of her, avani and anthony laughing too whilst the latter filmed.

"vin, i literally cannot do this," arabella exclaimed, feeling completely unsteady on the skateboard.

"you're fine bella, stop stressing," vinnie breathed out, laughing at the girl.

arabella tried to focus herself on her feet and the board as vinnie helped her skate along, but her adhd made her always lose focus on any tasks at hand. she found herself watching as someone skated down a ramp doing a really cool jump, her eyes widened as she watched them.

but that was short lived as the girl lost her footing, the skateboard flying form beneath her feet, vinnie instantly wrapping his arms around the girl to catch her as she fell.

arabella's eyes widened, feeling her heart beat out of her chest at the fact she almost fell. avani and anthony were in fits of laughter as they managed to catch arabella's fall on camera.

vinnie helped arabella steady herself, his hands gently holding her upper arms.

"are you okay?", he asked, quickly examining the girl for any injuries.

"i think i'm okay, just a little scratch on my ankle. i'm used to falling a lot, i'm the biggest fucking klutz going," arabella chuckled.

vinnie let out a laugh shaking his head at the girl.

"why don't we get some cool shots of the guys who can actually skate bella?", avani joked, walking over to the girl with the camera in her hand.

vinnie let out another laugh, arabella looking up at the curly haired boy with a small glare.

"can it, ginger," arabella snapped jokingly.