30 - 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

(this chapter is short, but it's a filler chapter and the next chapter and the chapter after are going to be my favourite!

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

"what do you mean?", arabella asked in confusion.

"um, you and joshua kissed and have been texting and facetiming non-stop since new years. surely there's something going on with you," addison states in an almost obvious tone.

arabella let out a laugh causing addison to give her a confused look again.

"why are you laughing?", addison asked.

"dude, that kiss was nothing. it was just a little new years kiss for the sake of it," arabella laughed.

"but what about the constant talking," addison asked.

"that's just because he's great company. and because i'm being his wingwoman," arabella grinned proudly.

addison was on shock now.

"wait- i- you're- what?", addison asked, utterly confused.

"so basically i'm just being moral support for him and helping him get together with his co-star olivia. me and joshua are just really good friends," arabella explained.

if the girl was honest, she thought everyone knew that her and joshua were just friends. maybe she hadn't really made it clear enough. addison just sat in complete shock. she couldn't believe any of it, she really thought arabella had feelings for joshua.

"wait so there's not feelings for him, at all?", addison asked.

"none at all," arabella confirmed.

"have you told noah that?", addison asked quickly.

arabella's head snapped around to addison quickly, realisation hitting her. that's why noah has been mad recently, he believed that something was going on with arabella and joshua. arabella had a habit for not conforming things of clarifying them and that's always been a flaw of hers.

arabella knew she had to apologise to noah, despite wanting to keep up her i don't give a fuck attitude, she just couldn't do it anymore. she'd been a mess without noah, she felt like something was missing from her life and it was strange to her.

butarabella was such a stubborn character, she was very impulsive too, but that couldn't be helped. her form of combined adhd came with impulsivity as a severe trait. it was very clear even in her every day life, she rarely thought before saying or doing things and that wasn't good.