23 - 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

arabella had just explained to addison what her and noah were going to do.

"slow down bella, you're doing what?!", addison exclaimed.

arabella rolled her eyes.

"we're just sharing a new years kiss addi, no strings attached. we both wanted to experience it and i trust noah too, so why not. it won't mean anything, we're just friends," arabella explained.

addison laughed at her friend.

"bella, knowing you, you'll probably catch feelings," addison laughed, causing bella to playfully hit her.

"no but in all seriousness, i support it. it's crazy, but i support it. i guess it'll be cool for you to experience your first new years kiss," addison squealed.

"addi, don't think too much into it. it's not a big deal," arabella dismissed.

"okayyy," addison said skeptically.

deep down, addison was praying that this might make them see each other in a different light. addison could see the way they both looked at each other. since arabella met noah, she's had a spark in her eyes that addi had never seen before.

addison and bella has spent the whole day trying to figure out what they were going to wear to the new years party that the hype house was hosting. arabella wasn't really close with some people at the hype house, she was friends with addison, dixie, charli, thomas and chase but she never really interacted with the others.

addison and arabella decided to go to the mall tomorrow to get outfits for the party. addison was staying over that night so the girls were having a movie night.

they had picked out a couple of movies to watch and bought loads of snacks.

as they watched the movies, arabella couldn't get the idea of kissing noah out of her head. and that was weird. he's her best friend, that's all, so why is she feeling like this. these thoughts plagued her mind all night, and even when the pair woke up the next day.

they had both gotten into the car after changing, and getting ready, blasting music on the way to the mall. once they arrived, they saw a few fans and took some pictures with them, one asking for them to get in a tiktok with her. they of course obliged before making their way into the mall.

they made their way into topshop, scanning the racks for something that was suitable for new years.

after a couple of hours of searching they had both found their outfits. they got some lunch together and then made their return to the sway house.

the whole day was a complete blur to arabella, she just couldn't stop thinking about noah. addison knee something was up but she knows arabella doesn't talk about her feelings and she didn't want to pressure her.

arabella could help but wonder what this meant for her and noah? what was it going to be like after they share a kiss? will it be awkward? could it ruin their friendship?

she was wondering what on earth she'd gotten herself into...

☺︎︎☻︎☹︎ 𝗞𝗬𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 ☹︎☻︎☺︎︎
hi! i'm really sorry for the late
update! this is an AWFUL filler
chapter just so i can get onto
the next few chapters.

i apologise for the time skips too,
i wanted to write about christmas
but it would've been boring lmao.

please vote and comment!
it motivates me to continue to write
and do regular updates like what i've
been doing!

ily all, stay safe!! <3