35 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

after joshua dropped arabella home, she made her way upstairs with her shopping. she entered her hallway area and let out a scream of shock when she saw noah leaning against her door.

"what the fuck noah! you gave me a heart attack!", the girl complained, holding her free hand to her chest.

noah let out a sigh.

"can we talk please?", he asked, his voice slightly cold.

arabella furrowed her brows but nodded slowly. she opened her bedroom door and walked in, dropping all of her shopping bags on the floor. she took a seat on her bed, leaning against the headboard, noah took a seat on the edge of the bed. noah took a deep breath before turning to arabella.

"did that kiss mean anything to you?", he blurted.

arabella was slightly taken aback, she had no idea what to say. of course it meant something to her, but she was too scared to admit it. she was too scared to admit that noah had worked his way into her heart.

"i- i don't know what to say," she stuttered.

"of course you don't. after all we're just friends," noah remarked.

"hey, what's that supposed to mean?", arabella asked defensively.

"don't play me for a fool bella, i saw the interview with the hollywood fix guy, you told him that we're just friends and that's all," noah snapped.

arabella shook her head.

"so you're pissed at me for not telling some nosy dude and the whole god damn world that we kissed?", arabella scoffed.

"well you could've at least said you're talking to someone or something, because now everyone thinks you're perfectly single," noah sighed.

arabella could see where noah was coming from, noah and bella had been flirty with each other and then they had a full on make out session. but she couldn't see why everyone had to know that.

"let's be clear, i am single," arabella deadpanned.

"so it mean nothing to you?", noah asked.

arabella paused for a moment, but before she could speak noah had continued talking.

"because it meant something to me bella, it means so much to me. you've grown on me angel, you mean the absolute world to me and i cant imagine life without you now. you don't even realise how much you mean to me," noah ranted.