28 - 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢

( you're all gonna hate me for these next couple of chapters XD )

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

the next week arabella spent her time avoiding noah, the pair of them not interacting with each other in quite a long period of time worried everyone. they hadn't said a single word to each other since their argument.

arabella had spent her time writing songs and talking to joshua. he had facetimed her to help her with song lyrics etc and writing. joshua had been amazing to arabella and supporting her through her stress with what had happened. joshua and arabella had grown to become really good friends, talking every day and night and supporting each other.

arabella was downstairs in the kitchen making a drink when bryce came in.

"hey bella, are you coming out with us today?", bryce asked, giving the girl a smile.

bryce was hoping arabella would agree to come because he wanted to get some interaction back with her and noah.

"sorry bryce, i'm hanging out with joshua today. he's going back to filming it salt lake city soon, so i won't see him," arabella shrugged.

"oh. okay, that's fine, maybe next time," bryce suggested awkwardly before going back to the others who were waiting in the living room.

"well?", josh asked, hoping arabella had decided to come.

bryce shook his head.

"she's hanging out with joshua," bryce sighed.

"of course," noah remarked sarcastically.

"hey, leave it out noah. she's happy, he treats her nicely so we can't complain," kio defended.

"kio's right. we can't stop her from hanging out with him. plus, he seems like a really great guy, and he's really funny and talented too," addison smiled.

noah simply rolled his eyes.

"i know! that guy can sing so well," avani gushed.

"his song called i know (lie lie lie) is such a good song, he really needs to release it and studio record it," dixie added.

noah let out a huff before standing up from his chair and storming out the front door, having enough of hearing joshua's name. of course, everyone loves him. he's a perfect guy, he's smart, talented, funny and overall a great person. noah realised why they'd all like joshua.