32 - 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

( one week later...)

PREPARE YOURSELVES EVERYONE BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

it had been a week since arabella's meltdown. noah had returned to the sway house and things were beginning to return to normal. there was a slight unspoken tension between arabella and noah but they were yet to address it, hence why arabella has sent him a text to meet at her 'spot' in the garden.

arabella sat anxiously on the swinging chair waiting for noah to arrive. she knew she had to apologise for what happened between the pair, she knew she had to be the mature one.

deep down, noah knew that he'd forgiven the girl. he couldn't stay mad at her for too long, he was far too attached to the girl to miss out on spending time with her. noah and joshua were alright now, noah apologising to joshua and explaining himself. joshua knee that noah had feelings for arabella, that was clear, otherwise he wouldn't be acting the jealous and defensive way he was. but joshua decided to keep it to himself, just hoping that the pair would realise their feelings for each other.

noah and joshua has become quite good friends, noah seemingly enjoying joshua's company and his humour. joshua and arabella were practically best friends. of course, to arabella, nobody could ever replace noah, but she couldn't help but hope that deep down noah and her could grow to be something more than just friends.

arabella had began to lose hope of noah showing up, feeling defeated she stood up from the chair. but paused when she saw noah strolling across the little bridge, his face illuminated by the lamp and fairy lights decorating the area. she slowly sat back down, taking a deep but shaky breath.

she watched as noah gently took a seat next to her. she pulled up the blanket and put it over her lap. she held a small bit out to noah, an expectant look on her face. noah gently took the edge of the blanket from her hands, pulling it over his lap and moving closer to her. arabella resisted the urge to snuggle into the boy, having the feeling he didn't want to hug her. she was wrong.

arabella had an overwhelming feeling of deja vu from all the times the pair spent snuggled up on the swing bench. it made her feel warm inside, she was happy. but it amazed her how much had changed in such a short amount of time, all over a new years kiss misunderstanding.

"so what did you want to talk about?", noah spoke up from the silence, startling arabella slightly.

the girl cleared her throat.

"i know we haven't really spoken about things so i wanted to speak to you. and i wanted to start off by apologising," arabella spoke, turning towards noah slightly, looking down at her hands.

noah nodded along to her words. it began to rain slightly, the pair of them ignoring it, small droplets landing on them.

"so noah timothy beck, i want you to know that i'm so deeply sorry for what i've done. i didn't intend on kissing joshua, it was more in the what of the moment. i had waited for you the whole night, and when i thought you weren't arriving i was really upset. so joshua came over to me to comfort me and everything happened so quickly and we kissed," arabella explained, taking a deep breath.

noah knew that he had forgiven the girl, but nonetheless allowed her to carry on, the rain beginning to pour down, but arabella was not done apologising to noah.

"but there's no feelings between us at all. we're better off as friends, and plus, i'm being his wingwoman and helping him get closer to his co-star olivia," arabella continued. "so nothing is happening between us and i thought i should clarify it."

arabella was ranting by now and noah rolled his eyes jokingly, struggling to listen to the girl rant any longer. he had forgiven her a long time ago. noah bit back a laugh at the girls uncontrollable ranting, the rain making his hair stick to his head slightly.

"so i'm really sorry noah, because i would've loved to kiss you on new years. oh wait- that's really forward. oh my god i'm sorry, you know what i mean.i mean that i-", the girl ranted but was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

arabella froze in shock, feeling noah's lips on hers, his hand on the side of her face. noah slowly pulled away, their eyes connecting. arabella was in shock, noah had just kissed her.

the girl blinked before quickly leaning forward and crashing her lips against noah's. noah smiled into the kiss, one hand holding arabella's waist and pulling her closer, the other going to the side of her neck. arabella threaded her fingers through noah's hair, the both of them melting into the kiss.

arabella had never had a kiss so electric before. she felt her heart beating at the speed of light, an overwhelming sense of comfort her excitement. their lips moved in sync with each other, only a rhythm they could match. arabella's lips tasted like burt's bees flavor crystals lip balm, the taste was almost intoxicating to noah. noah's hand tightened slightly on the side of the girls neck as she gripped his hair, pulling him closer. arabella's leg had swung over noah's lap, the girl now straddling him. noah's hands instantly went to grip her waist, their lips not disconnecting once.

they couldn't get enough of each other, it was intoxicating. the rain hammered down on them, soaking them but they didn't care. they didn't even acknowledge it, too entranced with each other.

it truly was electric.

☺︎︎☻︎☹︎ 𝗞𝗬𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 ☹︎☻︎☺︎︎
hi everyone! it's finally happened!
the moment you've all been
waiting for!

i wonder what will happen next?

comment your theories!

thank you so much for all the support
for my friend, it truly means the world
to me and it's helped me a lot! <3

please vote and comment! it really
means the absolute world to me and
motivates me to continue to write
and update regularly!

UNEDITED!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR
OVER 17K READS!!!

ily all, stay safe!! <3