Goddess of Sea Storms

Feel free to comment any suggestions or anything in particular you liked/disliked. Comments and votes are the things that keep me going through the day so, thank you so much. Most chapters will be around 800-1200 words long, just a heads up :)

(CHARACTERS NOT OWNED BY ME) 

(If you guys could comment feedback, that'd be awesome <3)

JACK

Jack woke up on a beach, the sun in front of him, sand in his hair and all over. He groaned in annoyance, and walked into the sea. He dove under the waves in an attempt to wash the sand out of his hair, and felt a tap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes, startled, and to his surprise, it didn't hurt. He turned around to see a beautiful woman. Her skin was a pale blue-green, and her eyes were white and pupil-less. Her hair was a seaweed color, and it fanned around her elegantly. She wore a white chiffon dress, flowing all around her throughout the water. She giggled,  and grabbed Jack's hand.

She dragged him under even further, and Jack felt a pressure in his lungs. The underwater woman was bringing him further and further under the water, and when Jack couldn't hold his breath any longer, he let it go, fully expecting to drown. But instead, he found that he could breath quite easily. 

The lady giggled, her strong grip still dragging Jack below. He noticed her webbed hands and feet that propelled her through the water at a great speed. They seemed to be heading for an underwater ruin, with tall, crumbling, white pillars. 

Jack stopped her. "Who are you?" he asked, his voice surprisingly clear underwater. She stopped pulling and spoke, but her mouth didn't move. She spoke directly in his mind. 

Oh, but I should ask, who are you? You should have drowned ten minutes ago, she said, her voice light and musical.

You were trying to drown me? Jack asked her in his mind, hoping she could hear. 

She laughed. Of course I was! Don't you know not to swim alone?

Um, actually, no. I just got here yesterday.

Hmm. Well, I was going to have you for dinner. A Nereid's got to eat! But I suppose I can bring you to Kymopoleia instead. She told everyone to bring her any sons of Poseidon they might find, her melodic voice echoed in Jack's mind.

"Who's Kymopoleia?" Jack asked, out loud this time, but the Nereid simply laughed, and continued to drag him under. He figured that he might as well meet this Kymopoleia person, and just swam with her. As they approached the ruins, Jack noticed another person.

She was tall, maybe eight foot, with hair of restless waves and a dress of drowned souls. Her eyes were also like the Nereid's, white and pupil-less, but the similarity ended there. Her skin was tanned and her cheekbones defined. The Nereid had a soft, playful beauty, but this woman was dangerously gorgeous. Her stare seemed as one that could sink a ship with just a glance.

They finally reached her. Jack assumed this was Kymopoleia. Her arms were crossed in annoyance. 

"Thank you, Dione," Kymopoleia boomed, her voice loud and echoing. 

Dione, the nereid, bowed and swiftly swam away. 

Kymopoleia studied Jack, her gaze trailing all over him, while he stood rather uncomfortably.