Off on the wrong Boot

Start from the beginning

He laughed and hugged her back tightly, "You might want to put some pants on. You know, since you are out of your room... in a public space."

She yelped, embarrassed she grabbed his hand and hurried him into her room, "I just... I was getting dressed, about to put my pants on when I heard your voice... I guess I just dropped them to run out to see you out of excitement" she sighed... "So, what are you doing here?" she asked him while she resumed dressing.

"Well, after the trial, Captain Lev-"

She cut him off, "You mean Captain asshole."

"Mikasa", he said giving her a warning look.

"Don't worry, is not like I will call him like that on his face" ...at least not with you around

Eren sighed, "Well, as I was saying, after the trial Captain Le-... asshole, put me on a rigid observation period to make sure that I could control the transformation. He told me yesterday that I was ready to start the daily routines like any regular cadet, so here I am."

"How did he know that you were ready?"

"Well, let's just say that he wasn't able to make me transform just out of rage."

"Are you saying that he was trying to make you angry all this time?"

"Sort off...", trying to change the topic Eren Asked, "Where is Armin's room? Let's go get him to go and have some breakfast."

Giving him a suspicious look, Mikasa replied, "okay, but you will have to explain to me later the 'making-you-angry' thing" ...he was probably beating the shit out of him during all this time.

"Just drop it, it's over, and I am here now, that's all that matters."

Still suspicious about it but not wanting to make him anxious, she dropped the subject, "Okay, I am ready, let's go get Armin."

Knocking on Armin's door Eren said, "Armin? Are you there? Make sure you have your pants on before opening the door!", he then stared at Mikasa and started laughing.

"You just had to..."- Mikasa said to him embarrassed.

Armin's door flew open, and he jumped at Eren to hug him "Eren! You are here!"

"Oi! What is wrong with you two and the lack of clothes!"- Eren said noticing that Armin was shirtless.

"Ah!", Armin screamed and ran back to his room, "Hurry! Get in!"

Inside of Armin's room, while putting his shirt on, he asked Eren, "So, what you've been doing all this time?"

"Getting beaten senselessly by the psychopathic Captain"- Mikasa replied.

"Mikasa!", Eren said giving her a warning look again.

Sensing the tension between the two Armin said, "Uhmm, you know what, I am really hungry, let's go to the mess hall to get some food" while he walked to the door.

When they arrived at the mess hall, everyone stared at them. This is the first time everyone saw Eren, out in the open, after he was discovered as a Titan shifter.

"Eren! Guys! Sit here with us!", Christa said pointing to her table where Connie, Sasha, Jean, and Ymir were seated.

They joined them at the table after grabbing food.

"Eren! Is it true that the military police wanted to make Titan flavored sushi out of you?", Sasha asked while biting her bread.

"Sasha!", everyone at the table screamed at her.