*Y/N Pov*
After walking away from Keigo and Rumi, I couldn't help but think about what Keigo would want to talk to her about. As I walked into the class everyone greeted me with smiles and questions for my well being. Of course I answered some questions but not too much before been able to go to my desk and wait for Keigo and Rumi to arrive. Our teacher was going to arrive late to what one of the students spoke about so I stood up and looked through the window. I could barely see Keigo and Rumi talking so I decided to look else where out the window until something caught my attention. Someone was on top of a building with something until a little flash caught my attention, my mind went straight to defense and move away until I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. "GAH!" falling on my back while holding my shoulder in pain while everyone reacted with screams and fear, I got up quickly until I saw more people on top of other buildings aiming and some preparing to use their quirks. I reacted and started running, my mind thinking about my safety and ignore the help I could get. An explosion appeared on the side of the building with some more, I continued to run while holding my bleeding shoulder until I made it outside seeing Keigo and Rumi about to run inside "KEIGO! RU-!" Another explosion interrupts me as it landed near me, stopping me in my track. "Well well well. We meet..." before i could get up again a foot made contact with my neck "Again Y/N" I opened my eyes to see "K-KELLY?!" She smirked at me before another figure pops up behind her "Now Kelly, don't treat our guest like that" "But daddy, this is the girl that fuck everything up for me!" "Now my child you know that was on your own fault" she made a childish grumpy face before I reacted, grabbing her leg and pulling her sideways to get off me. "Ow! You bit-" "Shut up you stupid bitch!" I punched her square on her nose "And what do you want here? You need to get out of here and leave everyone al- GAH!" His large hand grabbing my throat tightly but I swing my tail quickly, slicing his shoulder enough to let him go to which he did so "You little-GAH!" I look up to see Keigo's foot making contact with his face while seeing Rumi and some teachers coming in to protect me. 

A fight was going on, teachers agents villain staff, Keigo and Rumi sorting out Kelly and her dad. I get up coughing a little and hold my shoulder "Kid! You ok? Shit you've been shot. They don't to get the hint do they?" he wrapped his arms around you protectively until a loud voice appear. "ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT!" You look passed Keigo's arms to see your mother standing there with more men behind her "Y-You?" Keigo's grip tightened around you more "You my so called child, you are coming with me or this school blows up" she rises her hand to show a button "You come with us or everyone including you and your boyfriend dies" I galered at her "He's-" "SHUT UP SLUT! I've seen the photos, my secret spy even spotted you to getting closer, shirtless. You are a SLUT!" "SHUT UP WOMEN! You call yourself a mother?! You know NOTHI-" "HAWKS!" His body falling numb onto the ground with a dart on his back "Move and I will do the same with your other friend over there" a voice behind me spoke up, looking around to see most of everyone were either pinned down or knocked out.
"Why do you do this to me? I'm just a normal person" "HAH normal personal my ass right daddy?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP KELLY YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" She gasped at me before glaring back with a little tear forming in the corner of her eye "What do you want from me?" I look down to make no eye contact, the large man walking towards me "I want to train you to be a weapon. You weren't born to be a hero, your born to a villain or a weapon and if your refusing to be a villain then you will be a weapon of war" I didn't want to put any of my friends and other lives in danger because of me.
'I'm sorry Rumi and Keigo...I thank you both for everything...I will find you both when I'm free' i spoke in my mind before looking at the large man "Fine...I'll go. Not that I had any choice" He gave me his stupid smirk before grabbing Keigo's feather but I grabbed his hand "DON'T!" "You will NOT have any contact with these people. So say your good bye's because your NEVER seeing them again" breaking the feather off my neck and letting it fall on the ground before stomping on it. "LET ME AT HIM Y/N LET ME AT HIM!" My inner demon screaming at me but I didn't talk back, I just fell to my knees and hugged Keigo's body "I-I'm sorry Hawks. I rather protect you, Rumi and everyone else's lives over mine. Promise me... P-Promise me y-you won't forget me!" tears running down my eyes fast, giving Keigo a kiss on his lips "I love you...Don't forget that Hawks" before getting up and been cuffed up everywhere and taken away with a broken heart.

-An Hour Later-
*Narrator Pov*

Everyone started sorting themselves out, Rumi holding Keigo's body until he started waking up "H-Hawks!" his eyes opening to see Rumi above him with tears in her eyes, his mind went straight to the thought of you "Y/N!" Getting up and looking around before he found the stomped feather near him, holding it up "Rumi...Wh-where is she?" his shoulders shaking before he felt Rumi's arms around him and her whimpering getting louder as she tried to hold them back as much as she could "s-sh-she's g-g-go-gone" Hawks heart stopped beating at that moment, he felt his whole world crash at that moment "N-No" tears running down his face hard "N-Noo. Sh-She wouldn't l-le-leave us like that!" he tried to get up but Rumi was holding him back "SHE WOULDN'T! Y/N!!" Hugging the stomped feather closer to him as he cried loudly "Y/N..I l-lo-love you..I n-need yo-you".

After Keigo and Rumi had their crying moment the rain picked up and started pouring but the two stayed where they were, not caring for their health. Still in shock and emotionless over the loss of their dear friend. "K-Keigo" Rumi started getting up and look at him "I promise y-you and Y/N. I-I...I'LL GET STRONGER AND HELP FIND HER!" Keigo looked up at her before responding while looking at the direction Rumi was looking at, straight ahead towards the city. Keigo looked at the feather again before responding back "I'll do the same Rumi. I'm going to get stronger, and I'm going to find Y/N and kill those son's of a bitches"