Chapter Six: Candy Land

You were getting the game out when you notice it's lighter than usual, and you know that for a fact since you do always include this game every friday night.. You open it up on the table and there's no character pieces, and then you all look at jade in confusion.

Be Jade ==>

You are now jade, looking back at them all, as they all stare at you in confusion.

Explain ==>Your explanation to them all (including dad because he's important too of course) went like the following:Jade: Okay, so, I was playing candyland with Bec, Grandpa, and a kid from school who seemed lonely, and then Bec accidentally ate the character pieces, so now there's no characters to play as..And then it ended in you all just getting random stuff as your characters (they had to be small and had to fit on the board normally, besides the dad's he gets a fork because he can't stay as long for everything, also he's taller than all of you and the fork is taller than the pieces you guys chose) 

Be Rose ==>

You're now being rose, and you're kinda losing right now. Dave is.. Just being sent back to the same area over and over again, John is in the lead, Jade is.. Oh crap she gave up, and uhh.. John's dad won, well at least there's some good news. You score second, John scores third, and Dave gives up because he can't get past that one spot. He's in fourth.