Pick Up

-Amber's POV-

The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived, I get to see my boyfriend James, and the band mates Kendall, Carlos, and Logan. I've always wanted to have some quality time with the boys because I really don't get the opportunity. I heard a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in."

It was my mom, she was carrying a box.

"Hi Amber. Are you excited to see James and the rest of the boys?"

"Of course I am. I'm finally going to see the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I miss him to pieces. You should know that by now."

She laughed and handed me a box with a big tie-dye bow on top.

"What is this?"

"I got you a few things for your trip."

"Mom, you didn't have to. I have everything I need."

"I know, but I wanted to."

I opened the box up; I was excited to see what she got me. I saw lots of clothes. I took everything out of the box. There was makeup, hair products, clothes, chargers for my electronics, and food. She walked over to me and gave me the biggest hug trying not to bump my casted leg.

"Thank you so much mom. I love you."

"I love you too sweetie."

She started to tear up.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because my little angel is growing up and traveling with her boyfriend."

I started to tear up too. I pulled her close and hugged her for as long as I could. I heard my phone buzzing and it was James calling.

"Hey boo. What's up?"

"Go outside to your driveway."

"Why what's going on?"

"I love you."

He hung up.

We grabbed my things and made our way downstairs to the garage leading to the driveway. My mom and I walked outside and there was a small limo at the end of the driveway. My mom and I got into the limo and drove off. I asked the driver where we were going and he told me it was a surprise. When we arrived, we saw their tour bus. On the side of the bus said in big bold letters, "BIG TIME RUSH" with all the boys' faces on it. When I saw James' face, I noticed it was from when we first met starting the show. It brought back so many memories. I received a call from James, I asked him right off the bat.

"What did you do James?"

"We sent our tour bus to pick you up. Do you like it?"

"I don't just like it... I love it! Baby, you didn't have to do this."

"Well, all four of us wanted to surprise you with something special. Go check out the inside."

My mom and I walked into the bus in shock. There was a flat screen TV, a table covered with my favorite kind of magazines. There was a bar with a mini fridge filled with my favorite snacks and sodas. I turned around to see James, Kendall, and Carlos on the TV screen, it was a video chat. I started to tear up when I saw James' handsome face.

"There's the face I miss seeing."

"You get to see me everyday."

"Yea but not often enough."

I looked at him and smiled. I turned around to see my mom struggling with my stuff.

"Where should I put your stuff?"