Day Out

-Amber's POV-

Today is going to be the best day ever. I am going out with some of my closest friends ever. The female pros of Dancing With The Stars. We are going dress shopping and getting our nails done. I've decided to have Sharna, Lindsey, Whitney, and Jenna in the wedding. It was 10am, James was still sleeping. I've been up for a while getting ready to go out with the girls. I grabbed my my phone and my keys. I heard a quiet knock at the door. I grabbed my things and tip toed to the door, it was Sharna. I was so excited to see her. I quietly closed the door and walked to the car with her. In the car was Lindsey, Whitney, and Jenna. I was so excited to be with my friends. We got in the car and headed to the bridal shop. When we arrived, there were screaming girls everywhere.

"Hey, are you going to be okay with the crowd?"

"Yes, I've gotten used to it with the boys having fans follow us around."

We got out of the car and pushed through the crowd. There were so many girls screaming our names. We stopped a few time to take pictures, sign autographs, it felt so heartwarming hearing people scream my name and reach out to me for a high five. It made me so emotional and it brought a huge smile on my face everytime I see fans screaming for me. I never thought I would mean so much to so many girls. As we pushed through the crowds, we finally made it to the door and one of the workers opened the door a little bit for us to sneak in and closed the door behind us and locked the door. We all stood around catching our breath laughing.

"Finally. I thought we would never make it through that crowd."

Sharna fell onto a seat and took a deep breath. I went over to the wedding dress section and started to look for the perfect dress. We found many dresses I liked. We had the store all to ourselves and as much time as we wanted. So, we decided to take our time. As we were looking around, a worker came up to us.

"Hi ladies, I am looking for Amber."

"That's me."

"Hi, my name is Chey and I'll be helping you find your dream dress today."

"I am so excited."

"So before we talk about your dream dress, tell me about your fiance. I know who you're engaged to but I want to hear about it from you."

"His name is James Maslow, he's from Big Time Rush. He is the love of my life. I have no idea where I would be without him in my life. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. There are days he can be a dork but that's how I am as well, but that's what makes our relationship so strong."

"That is so cute. I have to tell you Big Time Rush is one of my favorite bands. I grew up watching their show, they're amazing and so talented. You are so lucky to be with all of them."

"Maybe one day they can come by and say hi."

"That would make my day. So, off the topic of the groom. What are you looking for in a dress?"

"So, I am not a huge fan of longer dresses. I have the fear of stepping on it and face planting. But I would love something long for the ceremony but maybe short for the reception so I can dance the night away. I've been leaning how to ballroom dance for a few years since I met the girls surrounding me from Dancing With The Stars. But I am open to a long dress for the whole day but I have to feel comfortable being able to dance in the dress. I want straps on the dress. I am open on trying on strapless but I want straps added to it in alterations, if that's possible."

"Absolutely, that is an esy add to the dress. What kind of style are you going for?"

"I've always dreamed of a Disney princess dress but again, I am scared of face planting."