A Dream Come True

-Amber's POV-

"Amber, I love you so much. We've been together for a few years. I can't imagine my life without you. Before I met you, I was lost. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I was hopeless that I would never find someone who would make me as happy as you do. I know we've been together for a year and a half, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life without you. So Amber, on this beautiful Christmas morning, I have to ask you something."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. I slowly went down onto one knee. I opened the box and looked at Amber.

"Will you marry me?"

That question ran through my head. I was already numb from standing outside in the snow. I didn't know what to think of this. Am I dreaming? I felt my world stop in time.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you."

James got up and swept me off my feet. I held onto him and didn't let go. He put me back on the ground and slid the ring on my finger. I looked down at the ring, it was beautiful. The diamond in the middle sparkled in the snow, diamonds wrapped around the band and the bigger diamond. It sparkled as the snow was falling. I couldn't help but cry tears of excitement, joy, happiness, everything. I looked back up at James and grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his cold chapped lips. After we shared one last kiss, we hobbled back into the lobby for warmth. The boys were watching from the lobby door taking pictures and recording a video. They came running up to me sweeping me off my feet and hugged me jumping for joy. 

"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A SISTER IN LAW!!"

"Carlos, we're not even related."

"We consider each other as our non biological brothers. So, since you're marrying him, you will be our non biological sister in law."

I looked at all of them. How on earth did I get so lucky to have them all and consider me not only as a little sister, but now their sister in law. I pulled out my phone and facetimed my parents right away.

"Hi sweetie, Merry Christmas."

"Hi mom and dad. I miss you both so much."

"We miss you too. How's your Christmas so far."

"Well... I want to introduce you to some people."

My parents only met James and the rest of the guys once in person. But since then, they only spoke to him over the phone and seen pictures of him. Even though they met him once in person, they adore him so much and that means the world to me. 

"Mom, Dad, this is James... My fiance."

I held my ring up for them to see it. They processed for a second and then squealed in excitement.

"OH MY GOODNESS SWEETIE!! CONGRADULATIONS! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!"

"Thank you both."

"Please James. Now that you will be apart of our family, call us mom and dad, we insist. Are the rest of the boys there?"

Logan, Carlos, and Kendall got behind us and got into the camera. 

"Hey boys. It's so nice to meet you all even if it's on camera."

"It's nice to meet you both. I don't think we heard your names before. We just know you as mom and dad."

"And that's what you can call us. You've been big brothers to our daughter and we consider you our sons. So, please call us mom and dad. Anything you all need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will mail it over. We have family coming in now so we will call you later. Love you all so much."