With that said, he captures my lips in a hard kiss, and I shut my eyes tight. I feel like the emotions inside me are exploding, as our kiss turns into something bold. Tears begin to fill my eyes because of the deep shit going crazy inside me. I want to scream out my feelings for him. I want to let him know how much he means to me.

"I love you," I whisper. The three words that suddenly leave my mouth shock me to the core, making my eyes snapped open, only to find Vaughn's filled with the same surprise.

He looks like he's still trying to process the information in his brain.

It's done. I've said it, and I have no plan to take it back.

He has pulled me into this whirlwind of emotions I never expected. He has pulled me into this love, making me fall in it, hard and fast.

I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself.

I've experienced this denial. The emotions are so raw, so scary, so dangerous.

But so beautiful.

I pushed him away but he kept coming back to me. I made it clear that I didn't want us, but he proved me wrong.

I shouldn't feel that I'm worthless. I shouldn't be scared of loving someone or to be loved.

If I fall for the right person.

He keeps breaking down my walls, taking this insecure girl into his arms. If he's not the right one, then who is? Have I misread all of those signals?

"Make love to me," I beg, now my voice barely a whisper.

Vaughn's jaw tightens as he pulls me even closer to him. I stare into his eyes, drowning in them. Drowning in the emotions I find similar to mine. His lips graze on mine, and I find mine trembling.

A small gasp escapes my mouth as I feel his finger against my opening. Then he kisses me, so softly at the same time he thrusts a finger into me.

I yelp, but he silences me with his kisses. His hand slightly pulls my hair as he tilts my head backwards to deepen the kiss. Another finger enters me, and I'm losing my mind as the speed of his thrusts is increasing. He fucks me with his fingers hard and fast, while our kiss remains slow and passionate, until it can barely muffle my moans as they keep coming out along with gasps. I can feel his hot breath too against my lips, the sound of his fingers slapping my skin as they go in and out of me echoing in the room.

My stomach tightens with that unfamiliar feeling again, but before I can cum all over his hand, he pulls his fingers out, making me almost scream in desperation.

Locking his piercing eyes with mine, he growls, "You are mine, Melanie. I won't give your heart back because it belongs to me." The authority in his deep voice when he claims me sends shivers down my spine.

Then he takes out a condom from the back pocket of his jeans and puts it on. He bounces my body up that my legs now wrap around his torso. He carries me toward the bed and sits at the edge of it, causing me to sit on his lap.

I inhale a deep breath, tightening my hold on his neck as he guides his shaft under my slit. Then he fills me fully with a single thrust, making my eyes wide open and both of us moan at the same time.

I can feel every single inch of his big and hard cock inside me, stretching me, so deep that it feels like reaching my cervix. He begins to move slowly, and my helpless moans fill the room again, each escaping my lips every time he thrusts into me. This is our second time having sex, and I'm surprised to find that the pain has lessened a lot even though it isn't completely gone.

His thrusts then become faster and harder, our sweat mixed as our bodies are pressed tightly again. There is no skin of mine that isn't on his. The more he thrusts into me, the more the pain goes away, until it vanishes and all I can only feel is pure bliss as he pours he desires toward me.

"What have you done to me, Mel?" he rasps while my soft whimpers are so close to his ear. "You make me crazy about you."

His words make me aroused even more, and I'm so close to my orgasm. I'm loving the intimacy and the closeness of our body as we're making love. It feels much better when he keeps holding me like this.

"What should I do with you, Mel?" he grunts, as if his feelings for me make him frustrated, just like what happens to me. His thrusts become jerkier, and I can feel that he's close too.

D-don't stop. I can only think about those words as he keeps pounding into me.

The moment he finally empties inside me, my orgasm takes over me. We both pant heavily. Next, we fall onto the bed, still trying to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing." I pant, my face slightly flushing from the realization that I just said it out loud.

Vaughn lets out a deep chuckle. "You don't know how those moments with you went beyond my initial fantasies."

I'm at loss for words. Fantasy? Vaughn was fantasizing about me?

Oh, Gosh. I just had an orgasm, and now he already turns me on again.

Then my mind wanders to my brother. This is something that we should work out as soon as possible. "Don't you think that Jake has to know about this?" I ask. "Should I..." I falter. Thinking about how I'm going to tell Jake already makes me speechless. "Should I tell him?"

Vaughn faces me, pulling me closer to him before plastering a soft kiss on my forehead, creating butterflies inside my tummy.

"No," he says, surprising me. "I will tell him, not you. I'll talk to him about us. But I need to see him in person, not just by a phone call or anything like that."

A soft sigh leaves my lips, and I can't help the smile on my face as I cuddle in his arms.

***

AN:
I'm sorry if there was too much fluff going on, but I'm just a hopeless romantic *cries in the corner of the room

I think they definitely needed some time to cool down after some suspense.

...Right? :P

Right? :P