<Chapter 24>

###Lyssa's Dream###

"What the f**k are you doing here, man?" an unknown voice i heard as i walked down by an alley alone.

"Im here to seek my revenge, dumbass! Give me back my girl!" another unknown voice which sounds familiar.

As i walked near those two voices...

"What the hell are you talking? She's my girl, f**ker!" the guy who wore a beanie pushed the other guy.

"Whats the matter with you? She doesnt want you anymore. She's with me now!" the familiar voice raised his voice.

"Shut up, you two! Why are you yelling at each other like maniacs?" i interrupted them and they looked at me.

The guy with the familiar voice turned and took of his shades. He looked straight into me. I was speechless.

"B-BamBam? Wh-what are you... Wh-why you..." i shuttered and my body shivered.

Then he came closer and closer till i was on the road. I heard a car from behind and it sounds extremely fast.

"Whoah whoah. Run!" BamBam pulled me to the side of the road. "Ahh!" i yelled till my yelling was cut off as my lips and BamBam's were locked together.

###End of Lyssa's Dream###

"BAMBAM!" i woke up while i was covered with sweat.

"Woah woah woah. Calm down, chingu. You had a nightmare?" Aly asked as Nini unnie comforted me.

"Y-yes. B-BamBam.. Argh i-i cant.!" i shouted. Aly then get up from bed and grabbed me a glass of water.

"Here you go. Drink some water." Aly handed me the water. I drank slowly while Nini unnie rubbed my back.

"There, there honey. Its just a nightmare. Maybe you were just so tired yesterday." Nini unnie said.

"Hmm yes maybe, unnie. Or maybe i was thinking too much bout BamBam." i said and they both noded.

"Hmm good answer too. Nah its ok. We bought you some breakfast as we thaught you might eat it here." Aly said.

"Ne. We just had our breakfast and wouldnt want to wake you up. You were sleeping soundly." Nini unnie said while she caressed my hair.

"Aww you guys are my BFF forever. You shouldnt have done that. Haha thank you!" i hugged them tightly.

"No problem. Ok now take your shower. JungKook might be arriving at the airport in a couple of hours." Aly said.

"Omo. Its almost noon! I gotta clean up. See ya!" i grabbed my towel and ran as quick as i could into the bathroom.

>>>Fast Forward

"Ahhh now i feel fresh!" i stepped out from the bathroom.

"Ok have your breakfast, honey. Let me tidy up the bed." Nini unnie said as she make up the bed.

"And i'll help you with the room." Aly said as she packed all her clothes and others.

"Gomawo guys! I'll help with the others after i fill this tummy hehe." i said as i took my breakfast.

After i had my delicious meal, i checked my phone. Suddenly a text message appeared.

"Annyeong Lyssa. Good morning! Had your breakfast already?" the text from an unknown number.