<Chapter 7>

I woke up suddenly without realising it was 2.30 a.m! So, I went to the kitchen and grab a mug written 'live love laugh' on it lol! I reach out for the coco powder on the top shelf and suddenly cramp my legs. I fell on the floor together with the mug i was holding. The mug broke into pieces. Suddenly i heard Aly coming out. It hurts!

"Lyssa? Are you ok? I heard something. What is it?" Aly saw me on the floor with the broken mug pieces and help me straight away. "Aishhh sorry for waking you up at his time chingu. I cant sleep so i wanted to make some hot coco. I got my legs cramp and fell to the ground. Mianhae.." i said sorry to her because i woke her up from her sleep. "Nahhh its ok. Let me make the hot coco ok. You just have a seat on the couch. I'll make two mugs as i cant sleep too lol!" i noded and get to the couch slowly as my butt hurts. I kept on rubbing my butt until Aly came to me with two mugs of hot coco. So we drank it together until we finished. Then we continue to sleep until 10 a.m.

After a refreshing shower, we get dressed. While dressing... "Aly.. lets explore Seoul. I want to have a walk outside. I want to see every amazing places here! Can we go after this?" i asked her while putting on my Hood By Air shirt. "Oh sure chingu! But how about our breakfast? You want to have it outside or we have it at home before leaving?" she asked me as i know she love breakfast when it comes to my cooking lol! "We'll have breakfast outside if you dont mind. I would like to have a break on cooking haha" i laughed as i know Aly really wants me to cook breakfast. "Hmm ok ok.. Kaja!" both of us leave the house after dressing.

We stopped by a restaurant and have our breakfast there. After breakfast, we continue on our journey exploring Seoul. I captured many pics of the amaing places here. I even upload it on my Instagram. After capturing, uploading, shopping, eating, bla bka bla... "Aly.. Do you still remember that i once told you that i really want to audition either in Big Hit Ent., JYP Ent., or SM Ent. right? You do remember right?" i asked her as i told her once before we lost contact. "Of course i do! You wanted me to audition with you too! You wanted us do sing in Duet!" Aly replied. I noded many times. I smiled while lifting my eyebrows. "So? Can we go now? I decided to audition in Big Hit Ent. I dont know why but i really want to go there! Kaja! Palli palli." i straight away pull her hand and head to Big Hit building. Once we reach there...

"Omo!! We really are infront of Big Hit building! I cant believe this? We really made our way till here! Aishhh we're so lucky!" i open my eyes wider and hugged Aly's back and jumped! "So, what are we waiting for? Hurry up before we lose our chance! Palli palli!" now she's the one pulling my hand and ran into the building. I felt butterflies in my tummy. Im so nervous but we never know the results if we dont give it a try right? So we decided to audition our singing and did a little bit of dancing.

There were three judges infront of us. We gave our best shot and you know what? "Annyeong girls! You guys are so cute together! Your voices are great for duets! You passed!" the first judge commented on our singing as we sang the song Only One by BoA and did some dancing too. "You girls are perfect! Lyssa, i love your breakdance! But Aly, you are suitable with hip hop dance! Anyway, you Passed!" the second judge commented us. Both of us holding hands together and hope that the third judge give us a PASS! Fingers crossed... "Annyeong girls.. I dont like it..." our face changes from a smile to a frown. We were shocked that he said he dont like our performance.. "But i love it! You both did a great job! I give u a PASS! Sorry to make you scared. Thats how i deal with trainees lol!" we jumped as we're happy that all the three judges love our performance! We are now official trainees in Big Hit Ent.! We cant believe this!

Once we step out from the auditioning room.."Omo.. Aly!! We did it! We are now official trainees in Big Hit!!" i grab her hands a jump. She jumped with a happy face too. "Omo.. I cant believe all the judges gave us PASS! We weren't that good tho" Aly still cant believe as our singing and dance skills is not that perfect. "Aishhh whatever it is.. We PASSED! Thats the most important thing ok! This means we need to practise more. Now lets go home! I want to have dinner at home. Now, you do the cooking!" Aly noded with her 'fine-i'll-do-it' face.

So we both headed home and take a shower before dinner. Aly cooked some fried chicken as we're still kinda full from drinking and eating too much that evening. So we both ate our chickens deliciously. After that we watched a 1-hour drama on tv. When the drama ends, we straight away sleep because we need to get to Big Hit building at 8 a.m tomorrow for our first practice. "Goodnite Aly!" i wished goodnight to her and she did the same. Then we sleep peacefully till tomorrow.

====================================

really sorry for the late update guys! really wanted to update this chapter earlier but im booked with my homeworks! aigoo..

anyways, please comment me if this story sucks! im getting the feeling that this story is becoming boring and boring! aishh please comment ya guys, so that i can improve on my writing.

anyways, feel free to vote ok! thanks to all my 100+ readers! i really love you guys! btw i need more followers..so follow me if you guys want ok! Love you guys!

XOXO!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT