<Chapter 2>

The next morning...

"Huarghh" i woke up as my alarm on my phone kept on ringing and ringing. I quickly make it stop and talk to myself.. "Is it morning already? Aishhh it feels like i just slept for only half an hour! Im damn sleepy~~"

Not long after that i heard a knock on my door. "Yes? Eomma? Anything?" I asked. "Dear, if you're awake, hurry up and take your shower. I have something to show you outside!" she sounds happy. There must be something special for me outside lol! "Ok eomma!! Cant wait!!" I replied back with a happy voice.

I jumped of my bed and head towards the shower. After a 15 minutes shower, i quickly grap my casual attire and wear them. Black denim jeans, white t-shirt with the word 'DOPE' on it and of course my one and only favourite huge spectacles lol! I will never feel complete without them. After im dressed up, i ran out and search for my mom. I saw her sitting quietely on the sofa.

"Eomma? Why are u sitting here doing nothing? Are you waiting for someone?" I asked her as I sit beside her and lay my head on her shoulder. Suddenly she pull out a piece of cloth and blindfold my eyes. "Eomma? Whats going on? Eomma?" I heard some footsteps approaching me. I just stood still feeling nervous. "Are you ready?" Then my mom open my blindfold.

"SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Lyssa!" I was totally shocked as i saw almost all my family members came here with many birthday gifts! "Omo! Thanks everyone for wishing me! I cant believe all of you came just to celebrate my birthday!" i jumped and hug every person around me! The last person i hugged is of course my lovely eomma. Suddenly i felt tears on my cheeks. "Aww. I know how u feel dear. You are most welcome. Come let me wipe off your tears" she grapped a piece of tissue and wipe off my tears.

I hug her tighter and tighter. "I love you eomma!" i kissed both of her cheeks. " I love you too dear" she gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. She then whispered to me and said "I already booked your ticket for you to go to Seoul tomorrow."

I stood speechless for seconds. Then I found out that all my family members knew this and never even tell me! Aishh!! All of you knew and didnt even tell me!" I make my puppy dog face. "Then it will not be a surprise if we tell u earlier honey.." my aunty replied. "Hmmm anyways.. thank you so much guys! I never want to say this...but, This is the best Birthday Surprise EVER!" i jumped with joy and end up dancing a little bit of Girls Girls Girls from Got7 lol.

On that night, i quickly pack my luggage as my flight is in the afternoon. I packed all of my favourite stuffs and clothes and other things too. After packing, i felt damn sleepy and fell asleep on the floor till the next morning lol!

====================================

so hows my second chapter? still boring huh? anyways, im still working on my other chapters.

stay tune and feel free to comment or vote ya my lovely readers!

xoxo :-)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT