<Chapter 14>

The next morning at 11:30 am...

I woke up and Aly is not beside me. Normally im the one waking her up. But now she wakes up herself. Well thats a good change haha. Once i get up from bed, I heard a conversation between Aly and someone on the phone. Maybe V? So i peaked through the door decided to listen to thier conversation.

#Aly and Unknown POV#

"So.. Is it comfirmed that JungKook wants to marry Lyssa?" I asked him and lower my voice so Lyssa wouldnt hear. "Yeah JungKook and the other members agree to get this marriage settled." he replied. "Im ok with it. But im afraid Lyssa will not like it. Maybe its too early for thier marriage." i rub the back of my neck. "Lets give her another one week to consider it ok? Then let me know once she agrees with it." i noded and look around in case Lyssa wakes up. But there's no sign of her. Maybe she's still sleeping.

"Ermmm. Ok then. I'll try to discuss with her. Hope she agrees with it!" i sat on the couch and fold my legs. "Ok i think i have to go now. BTS is waiting for me at Big Hit building! Dont forget to go there for your practise ok?" he seems in a hurry. Maybe i should end this conversation before Lyssa wakes up. "Oh ok Sir! Thanks for calling. We'll be coming for practice this afternoon. See you there Annyeong!" i said goodbye to him and hung up my phone.

In the room...

I heard everything! Who is that "SIR" Aly talked to? Is it true Kookie wants to marry me? Why so fast? Aishh i really have to meet him. I heard Aly's footsteps coming this way. I quickly get on bed and pretend to sleep.

I heard the door open. Maybe she wants to check on me. She then went outside. I purposely change my sleeping position and turn away from the door.

Then Aly came back inside and wake me up. "Chingu ah! Wake up sleepy head! We have to go for practice in another one hour!" Aly wake me up by patting me slowly. Then i quickly grab her and tickle her. "Hey why are you up so early? Normally im the one waking you up! Waeyo?" Aly laughs as i tickle her belly. "Hahaha. Ya hajima! Haha Stop it!!" i didnt stop tickling her till her tears came out. "Stop it! If you dont, that means you dont love JungKook!" i stopped as i heared the name JungKook. Aly laughs at me and roll on the bed.

"Yeayy i win! Now that will make you stop from teasing me. Daebak!" Aly shows her thumbs up. I make my puppy face and fold my arms. "Ya I stopped because i miss Kookie. But i will never stop tickling you!" i stick my toungue out and made fun of her. "Aishh whatever!! Now go take a shower and then we head to Big Hit for practise." Aly wanted to smack my butt. I quickly grab my towel and ran to the bathroom while sticking my toungue.

After dressing up in my casual outfit, i went outside to have my breakfast. "Hey Aly! Whats on the menu?" i saw her lying on the couch watching tv. "Oh i've made you egg sandwiches. Its on the table. I ate already. Now its your turn!" i didnt had egg sandwiches for about a month as im on my diet haha. "Yeay gomawo Chingu! Its been last month since i last eat eggs haha. Ok im gonna finish it!"

I ran to the table and eat 2 slices of sandwiches. I drank a glass of cold milk. "Mmm. Jjangieyo!!" i enjoyed the sandwiches. After finishing my cold milk, I went inside the room to grab my bag and head outside.

"Ok Aly! Im done! Lets go! Palli!" i called Aly as im heading towards the door. Aly switched off the tv and grab her bag. "Ok ok im coming!" Aly ran to the door and wear her shoes. Then off we go to Big Hit building.

Once at Big Hit building...

"Hey Lyssa! I have something to tell you. But lets put our stuffs first. I'll tell you in our room." i probably know what she's gonna tell me. But i keep pretending i dont know anything. "Oh ok! Kaja!" i pulled Aly's hand as im excited to hear what she's about to say. So we put our stuffs at the corner of the room and sat in the centre.