Authors Note

I'M BACKKK 😁😁😁

I'm ready to start writing my stories again. I had the passion to start writing again and it feels good to express my feelings through my work. I have two blogs as of right now and thinking about making a third. I was thinking, why not get back to writing my story on Wattpad. I am ready to put my creativity to use since I am a blogger. I want to expand my knowledge and creativity to others and see how far can I go.

At the moment, I am busy trying to get this post published. Please excuse the errors.

I have a few ideas, how I want this story to be. I will be flipping some things around and will be taking some stuff out. I don't want any of you to be confused in the upcoming chapters.

The names of the alpha's will be the same expect Anna. Some of the details will be the same that's listed in the story.

I would like to know some of the ideas, you lovely ladies and gentlemen have to make this book complete and wholesome.

Are you ready to see this author writing again? Comment down below⬇️

If you are interested in my business blogs, I will you the links to the both of them. My blog niche is how to make legitimate money online from home.

*This is important note to all readers that's still reading this story. I will be editing while I am in the process of writing. I will be adding details to the previous chapters, I will published the next chapter soon and I will be giving you lovely ladies and gentlemen the heads up to go back to the previous chapters and re-read them as new details will be in placed.*