⚠Warning ⚠

I have decided not to continue this story all because I don't have anymore ideas for it and also for people kept complaining on how I should write my story and what I should put in it.

I have tried hard not to get piss off but can't help but to get piss I really do appreciate to those people who enjoy the story and did not complain.

As the readers y'all should know that I was new to writing a story so that would've have meant that I was going to be a bit rusty and have some errors in the story but clearly some of y'all didn't get that...but I will still be writing stories but it will be slow updates since i have been busy with family and work so thanks to everyone who readed this story and liked it but at the same time I didn't have anymore ideas for it.

But it all depends if I do come up with ideas for this book I don't know if I should add it here or do a different story so just giving you guys a heads up.

I don't appreciate for the ones that didn't complain and that liked the book but right now I just don't know what I'm going to do with this book yet and no one can't have it and don't try to steal anything out of my book.

But I would love for my readers to read the other stories that I will be writing later on...

If anyone have any questions or concerns you can either Kik me or either text me on here

Kik: Queen_of_life16

Go Read My New Book Called:                                   Forever Mine Queen