Chapter Five

Anthony notice the aura around his mate had change. "Do you smell that?" She asked him. It didn't take long for him to notice that she was new blood and it was dangerous for her to be exposed in the open.

He didn't want to make any sudden movements afraid he would trigger her to attack him. The aura swimming around her small frame was quite dark and powerful, he quickly mind-linked Cameron to met him at the waterfall but to be careful making any sudden movements.

Anthony, carefully observe his mate, patiently waiting for her to attack. " What's your name?" He looks into her eyes and his body tensed when he stares into her beautiful violet eyes. She notice the man was distracted and took a step forward without him noticing.

"What's your name and what are you?" He asked her again. She halts her steps and grins. Before he could process her next move, she tackled him into the trees. He felt pieces of wood piercing through his clothes, it felt like tiny needles pinching into his skin. He felt his shoulder dislocate from its socket. He laid on the ground of the woods taking deep breaths. He was trying to calm his rage, but it was to late. He felt a sharp pain in his temple that he would never get use to. His human body starts transitioning into his lycan. His bone shifts from one position to another, his teeth shifts into sharp huge canines, his entire face transforming from a man into a wolf. He rose from his position into a slow manner and staring at his mate, he stood at 7'5 in his lycan form. He felt his shoulder relocate itself into the socket.

He knew his mate wasn't in the right state of mind. She was a late bloomer and it was going to be difficult for her to process everything.

Anthony stood in defense mode, he wasn't going to hurt his mate but he wasn't going to allow her to cause anymore damage to him.

Tessa stood ready to attack her opponent, her claws extended by making a flicking motion with her fingers. "Do you want it the easy way or the hard way?'' She tilts her head at the wolf-man. She observes the beautiful creature standing in front of her, he intimated her but she wasn't backing down. Although, she felt the urge to submit to him.

Anthony carefully observe the woman as she takes a step forward, he was preparing for her to attack "Oops, did I hear you want it the hard way? I was hoping you'll pick that too." She took another step and vanished into thin air, or so she thought. He smelt her coconut and olive fragrance in the air. He quickly turns his position, when he heard movement from behind him. Her scent was stronger in that direction as well, before she could send a high kick to his chin.

Anthony quick grabs his mate by the throat and slams her down onto the ground to restrain her. Her claws pierced through his flesh on his forearms and her fangs extended from between her soft plump lips.

Although, his mate was incredibly strong. She wasn't aware of the pro's and con's to her new form just yet. Anthony smelt Cameron nearby and took a deep breath and howled to alert his brother.

The deep authoritative howl gave Tessa goosebumps as she tried to pry the wolf-man hand like paw from around her neck.

Cameron follows in the direction, he heard his brother howl and caught waft of this coconut and olive fragrance.

He transported to the direction of the smell and fell upon the scene of his brother holding down a small woman which the fragrance was coming from. Cameron growls and sped his way to Anthony ready to pounce on him. Anthony growls back at his brother knowing what he was about to do.

Anthony display his large canines at his brother. "She's new blood and I am not sure what she is." Anthony mind-linked to his brother. Cameron halts and glance at his brother and than at their mate. Tessa glanced between the two brothers and heroically laughs at them like they had told a funny joke. The twins felt the chills traveling down their spines at the heroic laugh.

"You do know, what I have to do right, brother? They kept their eyes on their mate as she continued to laugh. Cameron walks over to the beauty as he walked closer. Tessa had reached out and left two claw marks on Cameron's calf. "Do you want to play as well? He growls and flashes his fangs at her "Behave woman." His voice booms through-out the woods quieting the birds and squirrels in the trees. Tessa hesitates and tilts her head to the side, exposing her neck showing submission to the man. Cameron towers over her head and leans down to rest his hand on her forehand while closing his eyes. He starts chanting in a different language, while he was busy doing that.

Anthony left ear shifts as he heard movement a couple of feet away from them. Cameron had stopped his chanting, when he heard movement in the direction that Anthony kept his focus on.

"Why, can't we catch a fucking break." Anthony black jet fur rose like he's been electrocuted by lightening making his form look even more intimidating. Cameron pierced his fangs into his forearm, he put his arm against their mate plump lips and let her drink from him. As she fed from Cameron, the brothers observe their surroundings. Someone had stepped foot into their territory without permission.

Cameron pulls his arm away from his still hungry mate and Anthony removed his paw away from his mate neck and stood. The brothers had the same idea in mind and that was to let Tessa feed.

As Tessa rose from her position on the ground. Anthony grabs the back of her neck, she growls and looks back at the wolf-man, he stares into her violet eyes and she heard the voice that spoke to her earlier at the waterfall, but deeper and raspier. "Baby Girl, do you want to do the honor of eliminating the enemy?" Tessa genuinely smiles, displaying all her teeth. Anthony releases her neck.

Cameron walks behind Tessa and moves her hair to expose her neck and kisses her on the spot that will soon bare his mark. "Go" He mumbles against her neck. She glance at the males and obeyed their commands.