Chapter Eight

Cameron POV

Him and Anthony wanted to play around and scare Ana to see how she react when the lights is off and will she call out to them, they was hoping deep down that will happen they can hear her heart racing in the dark kitchen.

They can see her in the dark looking around not knowing what to do, Anthony is liking the way she is about to panic but he also feel like he should reach out to her and tell her that, he is here with her and he ain't letting her go no time soon, at first Cameron wasn't so sure about the plan, he didn't want to hurt her feeling making it seem like they set her up to make her cry or anything, he just wanted to know will she reach out to them, telling them that she wants them and need them.

Ana was looking around for the light switch when her heart started to race even faster, she looked around the dark kitchen even though she can't see nothing she was hoping that one of the guys will pop up and hold her, and tell her that they are here for her, she closed her eyes wanting to cry she was afraid of the dark every since she was a little girl she always been afraid of the dark.

She didn't realized that when she opened up her eyes a few tears ended up escaping than out of no where she felt two bodies pressed up against her, the lights came back on she looked up and seen the guys looking down at her their eyes are filled with guilt.

Cameron kissed her on the lips softly telling her that he is sorry for what he done, Anthony aka Black did the same thing expect he repeatedly kissed her cheek saying he is also sorry for what he had done, in her heart she felt like she was loved and properly cared for once and for all, she didn't want them to stop but she knows that soon they will have to eventually stop what they are doing.

She was picked up by Cameron, he took her up to a room that was filled with a ocean blue color, everything was pretty much blue she fell in love with the room the walls were painted an ocean blue color the walls where actually like an ocean there was different color fishes in the water there were some dolphins jumping in the air, the sky was baby blue with some clouds covering up half of the sky making it seem like there is about to be a storm coming in.

Ana was laid in the soft bed it felt like heaven to her, soon her body came to contact with the bed sheets she automatically relaxed with Cameron and Anthony laid on each side of her chest, it seems as if they are listening to her heartbeat.

She runs her hand through Cameron hair than she massage Anthony neck feeling him slightly relax against her body.